Chapter 26.

(Ok this is a chapter with a Marshall and Rory being cute af 🥴).

Rory POV.

I had finally said it but now I was nervous of his response, I didn't know how he would take it, but I felt we had everything going for us to make it that night.
Marshall was completely silent as his hand continued to stroke my hair.

"So?" I asked nervously letting my hand caress his bare chest.

"I don't know Rory.." I quickly felt a huge disappointment at the idea that he didn't want to do it with me and apparently I let that disappointment show because he was quick to continue talking "I want to do it, you don't know how fucking bad I want you but it's your first time and I don't want to ruin it or not make it special."

"Marshall you're not going to ruin it, I want to do it with you" I let out a small sigh as I settled better on the bed so I could see him.

"I want it to be something you'll remember forever and in the good way..doing it in my room I don't think would be the best first time"

"If that's really what's holding you back you're wrong, it doesn't have to be in a special place for it to be unforgettable..it has to be with the person I love and that's why I want it to be with you."

I watched as Marshall turned his head to look at me somewhat surprised and only then did I realize what I had just said. I had just told him that I loved him when between us those words hadn't even come out yet.

"Whatever..we better go to sleep" I spoke quickly and turned my back to him but only to cover myself with the blanket completely as I was totally flushed.

"Rory.." I heard his serious tone and felt him try to pull the blanket away from my face but I held on to it "let me look at you.."

"Look I'm sorry ok? I don't want to pressure you with your feelings nor do I want you to think I'm intense, believe me you don't have to answer what I just told you."

Sharonda had advised me to tell him, that it was a normal thing to feel but right now I feel like a intense person.

"But are you serious?" I heard him ask "with what you just said you feel"  I felt him try again to pull the blanket off my face but I wouldn't let him.

"You don't have to tell me something about that.."

"Rory answer the fucking question" he said interrupting me "and don't lie to me."

"Well, yeah..I mean it" I mumbled closing my eyes as if that would make my embarrassment go away.

There was more silence, I didn't know how much time had passed but I felt it for hours.

"Yo...take the blanket off your face I want to see you" I felt how with one tug he finally managed to take the blanket off "I want to see you when I tell you that I love you too".

Hearing it I quickly opened my eyes and found him giving me a small and even shy smile that just made me want to kiss him so I did. I approached his lips to give him a little kiss.

"I love you"  I murmured again over his lips, I wanted those words for him to remember them always.

"I love you too"  he murmured before now being the one to kiss me.

Our kiss felt different, it was slow but it felt good, all the times we kissed it was amazing but right now it felt like we were both trying to express ourselves that way.
Slowly I ended up lying on my back again and Marshall got between my legs without taking his lips off mine.