Chapter 27.

Marshall POV.

I began to feel the light bothering me and making me unable to sleep. I let out a sigh and tried to find a small body next to me to cuddle but realized I was alone in bed.
I opened my eyes quickly and felt confused, Rory wouldn't go home without telling me.

I got up and realized I was naked, memories of the night before made me smile and now more than ever I wanted to find my girl.
I listened to the TV and turned on the radio with music my mom liked.

After putting on some clean boxers and sweatpants I decided to leave my room to go to where the noise was heard. I saw Nate watching TV and in the kitchen was my mom making breakfast along with Rory who was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of my shorts, I couldn't help but smile in amusement when I saw her, they were huge on her and made her look even more dwarf.

"Good morning honey" my mom greeted me, I could tell she was in a good mood she was even making us breakfast.

"Good morning" I mumbled somewhat confused as I moved towards Rory to leave a short kiss on her head.

"Good morning" she greeted me too with a smile, she looked so beautiful, more than usual.

"So..what's all this?" I asked pointing to what my mom was making, where she had gotten so much food.

"Breakfast, Rory helped me prepare it" no doubt mom was in a very good mood "do you want bacon Marshall?"

"Bacon?" I asked confused..I wanted to know where she had gotten money but I wouldn't ask her in front of Rory.

"Yeah bacon" my mom rolled her eyes and I just nodded to watch as my mom extended a plate to me and then another to Rory.

We started eating breakfast and I just watched in wonder at the conversation between my mother and Rory, I knew Rory didn't like my mother that much after everything I told her but I also knew she was a very nice person and would never let it show.

After a while Rory and I were cleaning up the kitchen while my mother had gone with Nate to grandma's house.

"You know? I'm kind of mad at you" I said looking at her and she quickly looked at me worried "I had hoped to wake up with you by my side and you left me" yes, there was that clingy side that would now come out like it was nothing with her, that side that could be tiring at times.

I watched as Rory let out a giggle and moved in to give me a short kiss "I'm sorry but you sleep too much, I was already starving" I felt her leave a small kiss now on my jaw.

"Next time wake me up, I don't like waking up alone in bed" I mumbled honestly as my hands were under her t-shirt so I could touch her skin.

"Ok big baby, next time I'll wake you up" she said amused as she rolled her eyes but quickly moaned as she felt how I smack her ass.

I just let out a small laugh at his "intimidating" look.

"I love you Rory" I whispered against her lips and before I kissed her I heard her tell me that she loved me too. That was all I needed.
.
.
.

One week later.

"I don't think this is normal anymore.." I heard her say with bated breath "is it normal for us to do this every day?" she looked into my eyes smiling.

"Fuck if it's normal or not, I fucking love it."

"Marshall it's 7 in the morning and we already fucked, you're making me an addict" She muttered in a concerned tone but she let out a chuckle letting me know she was joking.