Chapter 12.

Marshall POV.

"You're missing the whole movie" she said letting out a giggle as her hand went to my hair to stroke it.

"when people say let's see a movie it's for a make out session"  I said against her cheek leaving a small kiss.

"Oh, I didn't know that" she murmured smiling "Well then I want to watch a lot of movies with you" I felt her take my face in her delicate hands and kiss me.

I didn't hesitate to follow her kiss as I laid her down on the couch. It had been two weeks since our talk in the car and I had to say that things were going well, Rory was an amazing chick, she was sweet, we always had something to talk about and she was a very funny person.

I felt her lips now pressing small kisses down my cheek, past my jaw to my neck. She began kissing my neck as my hands went to her thighs giving small squeezes as I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation.

"Do you like it?" She asked in a whisper against the skin of my neck causing my body to shiver. I knew she was asking me because she seriously wanted to know if what she was doing pleased me.

"I fucking love it" I said in a husky tone of voice as I smiled and felt her lips return to mine to kiss me.

Rory never had a boyfriend or anything like that so during these two weeks we had spent a lot of time finding out what Rory liked and me showing her what I liked as we were kissing.
I loved being the first lucky motherfucker that had kissed her, that I could discover that Rory liked slow kisses at first and that my hands were pressing her against my body. Oh and she loved kisses on her neck.

Now it was my lips that went to her neck, I left wet kisses and small bites which my tongue was in charge of relieving the possible small pain, it was the first time I did this tongue thing and she seemed to like it because a moan came out of her mouth making my body react right away.

"Do you like that baby?" I murmured repeating the process again on the opposite side of her neck and heard another moan as her hands squeezed my back.

"Yes I like it.." I felt that she bring her legs to my hips making me smile "do it again" she ordered me and her hand went to the back of my neck. His voice was a little rushed and I loved it.

I didn't hesitate to do it again and her moans were so perfect I couldn't help but keep kissing her neck that way, I always tried to control myself because I knew this was all new to Rory and I didn't want to pressure her, I wanted her to enjoy it and let's go in her own time.

"Marshall.." shit, her voice sounded so different and it only caused my body to react even more, I could start to feel my dick pressing against my jeans.
I felt her legs squeeze my hips and her hands squeeze my back, I knew she was starting to get turned on and we had to stop.

"We have to stop baby" I mumbled pulling my face out of her neck to look at her.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" She asked me somewhat concerned as her hands were now caressing my neck.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong..you did quite the opposite" I smiled giving her a small kiss on her nose "but if we don't stop now I'm gonna lose it".

"But I liked what you were doing..can't you do it a little more?"  She pouted a little at me.
How the fuck could someone look cute and sexy at the same time?

"Fine but tell me when you want me to stop ok?"  I brought my lips back to her neck, right now she could ask me to jump off a Bridge and I would do it.

Her top exposed her collarbone so my lips moved down leaving kisses and little bites as her little noises were music to my ears. Her hands were in my hair giving little tugs and I felt like I was going to explode at any moment.
I settled back down to continue kissing her neck and as I did so my dick rubbed against her causing both of us to moan.

"That felt good" she whispered to me as she bit her bottom lip and her hand was still in my hair.

"I know baby"  I sighed  trying to recover, I needed to stop..I had gone weeks without sex and this was just the best torture I had  but torture at the end of the day.

"Kiss me again" she smiled at me and without letting me answer her hands took my face and brought our lips together, I would never deny her a kiss so I followed.

"What's up with you today huh?" I asked amused at her lips "don't you wanna breathe?"

"I'm just liking what you're doing, I feel different" she looked into my eyes "like I need to touch you and be kissing you all the time" I felt her bite my bottom lip making me let out a small gasp. "Why, am I making you feel uncomfortable?"  every time she asked me that kind of questions I thought it was cute, she was so new on this and she just wanted to make me feel good.

"To you this feels like you're making me uncomfortable?" I said before rubbing my dick against her again making us moan "I'm hard as I've ever been and all because of you baby."

She smiled at me and was about to kiss me again when we heard the door, I quickly got up off her and sitting up I grabbed a cushion to cover the problem in my pants.
I watched as Rory sat next to me and quickly arranged her hair, both of us trying to look normal.

"I'm home baby" her mom said as she set her bag down in the doorway As soon as she turned around she could see us sitting on the couch and we noticed she was bringing pizza.

"Oh hey Marshall, did you get off work earlier today?" she greeted me kindly, Rory's mom was starting to accept the fact that I was around her daughter, she had even invited me to stay for dinner a couple of times and I could already tell her by her name.

"Hi Lorelai, yeah today was a quiet day" I gave her a half smile.

"You're staying for dinner right?" she asked smiling and I nodded "fine, I'll get something to drink and we can have dinner watching TV" she said as she went to the kitchen.

As soon as we were alone again Rory smiled at me "I think he likes you more and more" I felt her leave a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, she wouldn't have liked me so much if she found us how we were a few minutes ago" I said amused.

I heard the phone ring but we knew Lorelai answered it so we stayed in the living room waiting for her.
When she finally came back we could tell that something was wrong.

"Mom are you okay?" asked Rory somewhat confused as she got up to approach her mom.

"Your grandparents are coming to see us.." she sighed putting the phone down on the couch "they arrive Saturday morning" Lorelai ran a hand over her face and sat down on the other couch. It was Wednesday so it wouldn't be long now.

From what Rory had told me her grandparents were people with money, her mom had left home when she got pregnant and they rarely saw each other so they weren't very close.

"Well that's kind of weird, they didn't tell you what they were coming for?" asked Rory as she sat back down next to me and I didn't hesitate to put my arm around her shoulders to pull her closer to me.

"No, they just told me they were coming to see us" I could tell Lorelai was getting stressed out about her parents and if she was stressed out Rory was starting to get stressed out too.

"Maybe they'll just come to see you two and then leave, I don't think they'll last more than two days in the D" I said trying to cheer them up a little which seemed to work because they started talking about it with jokes.
That's how we spent dinner until it was time for me to leave.