Chapter 29.

Marshall POV.

"Fuck.." I mumbled trying to normalize my breathing still with my eyes closed and my head slightly back "I swear I could do this every day, you'd make me the fucking happiest man in the fucking world."

In response all I got was her little chuckle as I felt her lower himself off me so she could sit in the seat.

"What's so funny?" I asked smiling as I opened my eyes seeing how beautiful she looked with her slightly tousled hair and that whole look that screamed she had just been fucked really good.

"I love how whenever you finish cumming you say things like that, I think it's adorable" she smiled as she finished adjusting her school uniform.

"I'm not fucking adorable..take those words back bitch" I pointed a finger at her playfully and she just let out more giggles making me smile, shit..How in the world she's is my girl?

I just watched her get all dressed up and thought about how bad I felt for lying to her, Rory didn't deserve this.

"So I won't be able to see you all day or will you at least go to my house to sleep?" She grimaced a little and my guilt only grew even more.

"I can do that" I smiled at her bringing my hand to her cheek to caress her pretty face "I'll be there around 11 is that okay?"

"You know it is, I'll be waiting for you" Rory reached up to leave a small kiss on my lips "I love you, I'll see you in the evening"

"I love you too, have a good day baby" I gave her a half smile watching her get out of my car and walk into her huge school.

I let out a small sigh trying to push away the feeling of guilt as I settled my clothes and started driving to my work.

When I arrived there was Denaun but since he was mad at me I didn't get the usual greeting.

"Are you really going to stay fucking mad at me? I'm your fucking friend" I watched him for a few seconds as I finished adjusting my uniform.

"I don't know...have you told Rory what you're doing?" he answered me completely serious and when he saw that I shook my head he answered "then yes, I'm going to stay fucking mad at you" he just turned around and walked away.

I let out a small sigh trying to let myself know that I wasn't doing anything wrong and that neither of them understood why I was doing it.
.
.
.
After work I drove to where I had been spending a couple of afternoons lately but still with that feeling of guilt inside me.

When I got to the door I just walked in since I was no stranger to this house. As soon as I went into the living room I smiled at the sight of those little twins and although they were both totally adorable  I had a weakness for Alaina, she was so cute.
I went over to leave a little kiss on both of their little heads.

"Hey how was work?" Kim's mom asked me as she took Adam in her arms and I didn't hesitate to hold Alaina.

"It was good..how is Dawn?" I mumbled but without taking my eyes off the little baby in my arms.

"She's better, Kim is helping her take a bath right now" Kim's mother was silent for a few seconds "I really appreciate you being here helping despite everything Marshall, I really do".

"You don't have to thank me, you guys have helped me a lot too" I smiled a little at her and turned my eyes back to Alaina.

I don't know how much time passed but I felt someone take the place next to me and from the scent I knew right away it was Kim.