Chapter 11.

Rory POV.

"I can't believe you talked me into this" I muttered towards Sharonda as we got into DeShaun's car "my mom is going to kill me and then she's going to kill you" I pointed to my friend who just let out a small giggle looking at her boyfriend.

"It's her first time going out without permission and she's having a nervous breakdown , she'll get over it in a while" clarified Sharonda as DeShaun was looking at me confused.

There I was, in the car feeling like the worst daughter in the world, I just hoped mom didn't come home early.

"Relax girl, I promise to bring you home as soon as everything is over" DeShaun smiled at me and as always he made me feel calmer "now I want you to relax and have fun".

"Fine, I'll try to relax" I half smiled as I rearranged my sweatshirt. Sharonda had chosen my outfit, I didn't have to be too dressed up so it was a top, a sweatshirt because it was cold, some jeans that according to her made me look great highlighting my butt and my Nike sneakers.

I didn't know if Marshall would be there and I didn't want to ask either, I had already tortured myself with my thoughts all day.
When we arrived I could tell there were quite a few people, I saw DeShaun turn to us.

"I'll see you ladies in a bit" he smiled at us and start kissing Sharonda.

While DeShaun and Sharonda were kissing I turned to the other side, there were two girls next to me and I couldn't help not listening to the conversation when they mentioned Kim.

"I swear, Kim called me this morning to tell me, Marshall showed up at her house last night she didn't tell me what happened exactly but that's why Kim didn't want to come over today, she says Marshall has her really confused." Mumbled the girl in a low tone but I heard everything perfectly.

"They are going to end up going back together like always, too bad Kim didn't come..it's not the same without her" said the other girl.

Yesterday he kissed me and then went to Kim's house, my mom was right, of course she was right..she always was. I knew I barely knew Marshall, I knew we were nothing but the boy had been my first kiss and then he had gone to Kim.
Suddenly I felt Sharonda pull my arm and pull me away from the girls, I noticed DeShaun was gone.

"God, you're standing next to Kim's friends, I don't know if the bitch is here but if her friends know she has a problem with you it will be just as bad. I guess they didn't see you" apparently Sharonda hadn't heard anything and I was about to tell her when I felt two hands on my waist and how they embraced me from behind.

"Did you come to give me my good luck kiss?" murmured Marshall in my ear then hugging me from behind and leaning his chin on my shoulder having to crouch down to my height.

I had never felt so angry and sad, I had never had so many emotions together. I saw how Sharonda smiled at me and said something about going to the bathroom and before I told her not to leave me she left quickly. I felt Marshall's lips leave a kiss under my ear.
I quickly brought my hands to his to remove them and pulled away standing where a few moments ago Sharonda had been standing.

"I came to see the guys and keep Sharonda company" I mumbled in a serious tone as I folded my arms.

I noticed how Marshall looked at me somewhat confused but then gave me a half smile "well I'm glad you're here so you can give me a good luck kiss" I saw that his intentions were to grab my waist again so I stepped back.

"I don't give kisses to my friends' friends" I crossed my arms and noticed Marshall's face change rapidly.

"What the fuck is going on Rory? Why are you giving me a fucking attitude? If I got you in trouble with your mom yesterday I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again." I watched as his hands went again to attempt to grab me but I pulled back "what the fuck Rory?" he said to me in a louder tone.