Chapter 6.

Rory POV

"I know!" said my mom as she turned to look at us while pouring us coffee "I can get you into boxing classes so when the crazy girlfriend shows up you don't look like a poor kitten against a lion."

"Good idea! I like it" said Sharonda as she drank from the coffee cup.
Yesterday Sharonda had explained everything to me, she had apologized and said that she was used to tell DeShaun everything before but that it would be the last time they would talk about me.

"I'm not going to fight with Kim and I'm not going to boxing class" I sighed putting my legs up on the chair so I could rest my chin on my knees "maybe if I talk to her she can understand that I don't want to steal her stupid boyfriend".
As soon as we arrived Sharonda and I told my mom everything, she wanted to kick Marshall but I managed to convince her that it wasn't worth it.

"I just can't believe he would do that, it was such a sick thing to do" I denied "he used me to hurt her without caring that his girlfriend can lift her foot and step on me, just like that".

"Yeah baby, I don't know why you came out so small" said my mother drinking her coffee making Sharonda laugh for her comment "we'll think of something, ok? In the meantime we have to hurry, Rory we have to be at the hotel in an hour and we can drop Sharonda off at her house on the way".

"Thanks Lorelai" smiled Sharonda and then we both got up and went to my room "so...are we ok?" she asked me still feeling bad.

"Yeah, we're fine" I smiled "I just really don't want to see Marshall again so don't invite me to any more things where he is."

"I promise Rory" she smiled at me then gave me a hug.

Marshall POV

It had been two days since the big scene with Kim and everyone was pissed at me.

"Come on dawg, you're going to have to talk to me at some point" I sighed watching Proof ignore me as he repaired something on his car. "I know what I did was fucking wrong, I was just angry and got carried away with it, I wanted to hurt Kim" I tried to explain but DeShaun still wouldn't look at me "Sharonda isn't going to last a lifetime mad at you so stop with the fucking angry bitch attitude."

"Sharonda isn't mad at me anymore" he replied and finally turned to look at me "we talked this morning when she got home from being with Rory" he sighed wiping his hands.

"Then why are you giving me the fucking attitude if your girlfriend isn't mad at you" I rolled my eyes, I had spent an hour begging this motherfucker.

"Because I was mad the first 10 minutes you came in but then it was just funny listening to your white ass beg me for forgiveness" he said laughing and only then did I calm down, at least Proof wasn't mad at me anymore because even the other guys had called me an idiot when they asked why Rory had left. "But you better go because Sharonda won't be long and if she sees you here.." I noticed how his look was behind me "forget it and good luck.." he whispered to me and then he smiled "hey baby doll" he said to Sharonda who didn't even answer because when she saw me she dropped her purse hard to the floor.

"Listen to me motherfucker, if you ever do something like that to Rory again I swear I will destroy you" she came closer pointing a finger at me "how could you say all that about her in front of your crazy girlfriend? knowing that Kim is going to want destroy her? Rory is the sweetest and most innocent girl I have ever met, do you think that if Kim meets her in the street Rory will be able to defend herself? Of course not asshole, Rory doesn't know how to fight, she's probably never killed a single fly in her life."