Chapter 25.

Marshall POV.

"Please don't be mad at me, that's just the way things happened" she looked at me with those little eyes full of concern.

Rory just told me everything from how she had made the decision to break up with Tristan to how her mother's boyfriend knew I was here some nights.

"I get all of that, it's suck, yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to stay with him if you want to be with me, Rory" I replied after a while of not talking, of course I understood that what was happening to that guy sucked but I wanted Rory with me.

"Marshall ,Tristan is torn up about all this, if only you could have seen him" I watched as she grimaced a little "I can't break up with him now."

"You'll have to baby, there's no other option" I murmured bringing my hand to her cheek to caress it, she had already told me she wanted to be with me so there really weren't any other options.

"Well..actually there is" I watched as she started to play with her hair letting me see she was nervous "I know it's not the best idea and I know it will be really hard for you.." I watched as she bit her lip and I didn't like where this conversation was going at all "but I promise not to kiss him, I'll just have to hug him and hold his hand, maybe spend a few afternoons with him but I promise I won't let anything else happen" I watched as Rory spoke quickly and I just watched her totally surprised which turned to anger instantly.

"You're telling me you want to be with both of us?" I watched her angrily as I even stood up from the bed "what the fuck is wrong with you Lorelai?"

"Don't call me that" I knew she didn't like to be called by her real name but right now I didn't give a shit "baby it won't be like being with him and you in a cheating way, I'm with you, I want to be with you but I can't leave Tristan now, it would completely break him."

I knew Rory's heart  wouldn't let her break up with that guy but I didn't have the same heart  so fuck it.

"And what's going on is my fucking problem? So I have to share my girl with another guy?" I repeatedly denied "there's no way, you're either only with me or don't be with me Rory, simple as that."

"Please don't make me decide, you know damn well I want to be with you but I can't look Tristan in the eye and end it."

"Then fucking do it for a phone call, send him a letter with a pigeon..I don't care."

I was probably being selfish but there was nothing in the world that would make me share my girl, ever..least of all Rory there was something about her that made me bring out my possessive side at 200%

"Come on Marshall, don't be insensitive about all this."

"Do you realize what you're asking me? You want me to share my girl with another man" I said somewhat desperate that she didn't realize what I was saying. "Break up with him and be his damn friend so you can support him, I don't know but I don't plan on sharing you."

"You're saying it yourself, I'm your girl but you have to understand that I can't do that, I can't break his heart when he's having a hard time."

"And you have to fucking understand that for a man to share his girl is like being spit in his fucking face Rory" I said raising my voice a little but trying to hold back since we were in her house "it's like you're not just my girl"

I watched as Rory let out a small sigh, I knew her and I knew she was starting to get desperate.
Suddenly I watched as she knelt down on the bed and reached out her hand to grab my shirt pulling me closer to her.