Chapter 25 - A Certain Boundless Schwarzer

Hisoka walks inside a pharmacy to see Sogitta Gunha bandaging himself. "Bruh, how are you alive?" Hisoka asked Gunha, surprised at Hisoka's question.

"Huh? Hisoka-San! Why would you ask a question like that? No simple injuries would keep me down."

"What no!! Seriously the frog doctor said you were super bleeding internally!! How are you just sitting there in your bed bandaging yourself, when you should be laying there?!"

"Well I use guts and the wounds and pain is now filled."

"... Bruh?" Hisoka's head tilted, processing Gunha's response. Hisoka's eyes rowed, "Well can you at least tell me what happened? I heard some gossiping about two level 5's fighting and you missed the halftime show, I got no solid evidence. So... is it true?"

"Hmm, I dunno about me fighting another level 5 I'll probably ask next time if they were one... But I have to admit I battled that gutless esper who lost their way, and I had to show them real GUTS, but I wasn't alone, I met another gutsy guy who had an amazing right hand, dragons came out his GUTS! And I had to hold off the gutless entity with all my GUTS and then boom, bow! GUTS burst everywhere and something shattered! And it was a GIRL!! And GUTS was restored in the end."

"..... what? Uhh... never mind."

"Also if I remember some strange coating suddenly appeared upon the ground everywhere."

"What?! For real!" Blinking big eyelashes flapped a sudden Hisoka spring to Gunha's face . "Do you remember where that was?" Hisoka asked desperately.

"What was that Hisoka you're skipping events again?!" A chestnut bun suddenly sticks out, a very attractive invader woman seizing the conversation. "I was looking for Hamasaki-san, Jeong-Min and Grace-San, but you can easily go and add yourself to the list." Her greenish blue eyes pierced at Hisoka with an intimidating death stare. "Coming in on Sogitta-san while he's resting and recovering it's rude to bother patients! Her glasses shine as she drags Hisoka who begs for mercy.

"No! No! I'm sorry!" Hisoka cried out.

"No it's okay, I'm okay," Gunha eagerly egress from his hospital bed and swiped his red color jacket that simply adjusted to his shoulders as if he was a superhero. "I can never let my comrades down. I have to be there to support them with all the GUTS in the world."

"Oh you mean how you skip school?!"

"Eh?!" Gunha felt immense pressure as Mrs. Haru head shot up cartoonishly big with flames in her eyes, "I don't care if you're the 7th rank level 5! From where I come from we snap Tokiwadai's ace neck trying to play that card, I don't care if principal Kai spoils you, you won't be skipping my math class!!"

A short wavy dark brown hair boy cringes while passing by the noisy gutsy room, staring at the next as his dark grey eyes locked onto the room.

He enters inside with flowers and an get well soon card. "Hey Kuroko... how's your hand." The boy asked a girl with tawny hair tied into two natural curly pigtails, tied in place by a red bow each side. forming an faint smile.

"Wut?! You?!! What are you doing here?! No how you get in here?! Yuichiro-USOTSUKIIIIII!! I know you're not level zero! Usotsuki! Usotsuki! Usotsuki!!"

"The door was unlocked," Zack calmly opened the door and sighed.

"Oh..." Kuroko pigtails stopped cartoonishly wiggling as the two stare at one another with a moment of silence. Kuroko immediately broke it by shouting, "Usotsuki!! You can't fool me, you unlock it!!"