Chapter 2 - A Certain Heart Taking Touch

Within the underground of district 7 lies an underground shopping center. Tedashii stared at the electronic bulletin board from inside a clothing store which states "September's 14th news, weather which is sunny, and future information of Endymion opening ceremony for September 19th.

"Tch, I can't believe there actually doing this. Those scientific bastards are really making an elevator into space! They haven't even come up with a way to roam through space without a loss of fluid volume with twenty-two volumes of blood included!"

"... It has seemed that you are taking the scripted information to that informative electronic chopper board as a reference to a being larger, better or worse than the accurate description that the data refers to." Akahana comments behind the dressing curtains to the obnoxious aggravated Tedashii

"Wut, wait are you saying that I'm exaggerating?"

"...Yes." She said, throwing Tedashii's borrowed clothes above the curtains into his hands.

"Well! I'm still telling the truth you know! Whatever they're saying is absolute bullshit! They have not discovered a way for the human body to physically maintain blood flow within the fabric of space so that individuals could have blood traveling to the heart other than the lower half or upper half of the human body, if they wanted to they would have to make gravity somehow exist in space!"

"... That is inaccurate, it has been established since the early 1930's since the first space suit Soviet SK-1 suit worn by Yuri Gagarin in 1961."

"I wasn't referring to us having space suits, I was bringing up the fact that Academy City is making some tour elevator for actual space no matter how much equipment they have won't last long for some ridiculous fun terrain trip for space.

"... ... Processing ... .."

"Are you serious? What you forgot how to dress now."

Akahana came out the curtains in a white, and black striped dress.

Tedashii phone silently vibrated quoting in text signal hack drive ready. "Yes finally at last." Now that his signal hack drive is ready and if what she said is true that she's a droid, Tedashii could hack her information. Taking action would be best now, he doesn't need this girl having some crazy detection system or her shutting off in front of all these people so it would be best for him to finish up back at his apartment. "Alright now come on let's go."

"... ... ..." The girl stood there not moving a muscle.

"What?" Tedashii said, looking back towards the girl's condition.

"...You did not form judgement about the fabric selection, based on your accurate or notable knowledge."

"Umm, so?"

"... I am rather experiencing discontent about the fabric due to your lack of concern and interest... I will dismiss the fabric and select another set of materials used to meet expectation value."

"Wait what!? No, don't do that! That would just waste a bunch of time!" Tedashii pleaded but Akahana ignored him, taking a whole set of clothes and stormed into the curtains. Tedashii paused for a second in disbelief of what just happened, "Despite the dull face, did she just get mad? I can't believe this! How did I get myself into this?"