Chapter 9 - A Certain Idea, Justice Vs Injustice

After school and failing to find Lei Mei's friend, Tedashii ends up taking her to Judgement branch 121 building, where they await.

"Tch how the hell I get myself into this mess we, were supposed to find her friend so she could take her here not me." Tedashii thought to himself sitting on a bench next to Li Mei. Tedashii looked back at the Li Mei whose legs were tingling, her cheeks were red and sweat drift from her face.

"......." Li Mei, stared at the judgement band from afar. Her eyes were hollow as if she wasn't paying much attention.

"Are you having or showing feelings of being worried and afraid about what might happen, often or easily becoming worried and afraid about what might happen." Tedashii smiles and quotes Li Mei, who tilts her head puzzled.

"Huh?"

"Uh... never mind I just thought it'll be a little interesting to... yeah, never mind." Tedashii scratches his head and thought of what Akahana was doing at the time and mumbles to himself. "I hope she's okay..."

Li Mei looked back at Tedashii and watched him scratching his head. "You know if you got some kinda wound or scratch, messing with it would only make it worse."

"What?"

"I just see you always scratching that same area, at first I thought it was some kinda habit, but I sense something... with my Esper ability."

"You sense something?"

"Yeah with my ability I can also perceive and read the invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing. Since Aura is the emanation surrounding the body of a living creature and regarded as an essential part of the individual."

"Tch, then can you stop it then and mind your business!"

"I can't, that technique is passive. I'm unconsciously doing it without realizing..."

Tedashii sighs, resting his head to his hand. "Your ability is such a damn pain, spiritual energy can not scientifically be proven anyways. You shouldn't even be called Aura Storm."

"Jelly?"

"Wut!! I'm not jealous!" Tedashii's face turned red looking back at Li Mei, "What's your damn problem butting in so damn much!? What you trying to figure out anyways?!"

"Hahahaha foolish Tedashiiiiii! Just you wait once I become a judgement member before you I will be one step ahead of youuuu!"

"You're already four to five steps ahead of me god damn it! And besides, don't you think it's a little inconvenient for Judgement to be making an important test prior to the Daihasei festival?"

"It will be fine! And besides it's me where talking about. I will succeed with this just as I will reach level 5 someday you just watch! Nya hahaha!" Li Mei spirituality pounds uprising her fist into the air as a small ounce of rainbow electricity sparks up.

"Easy!!" Tedashii warns as Li Lei jumps back down and shuts down her Esper ability.

"Oops...hehe..." Li Mei said scratching her head and giggling with a blushing face. "Anyways thanks for going through the trouble for me, I feel better now. And also thanks for staying here, with me you can leave once we're through here it shouldn't take that long."