Chapter 26 ½ - A Certain Final Event (Collab)

The atmosphere darken gray, silent as her feet touched the ground, an intimidating vibe lingers her as she open her demoniac yellow eyes. A light surge spiking the ground around where she stood, a radiant light emerges. The light might have bloom the dreadful atmosphere that sparked up a candle to feel no different than hell itself. Bright colorful sparkles spark to her hair transcending pink with light purple highlights, twirling and spinning as clothing produce around her body, a short pink jacket wrapped over her shoulders that covered her breast. Star-like buckle appear in the middle of the belt the materialize on her waist, her legs were strapped into tight orange leggings, followed with a star brand designer boots. She stretch her right arm into the air as if she was reaching for something a Guitar twirled into her hand from the radiation spear she cause.

"... Yeah, That's definitely not an fourth-teen year old." Joker complained while sighing. He posture himself into an entirely new hand stance, signature an different fighting style.

A paranoid Tedashii glare for a moment as he clenched his fist and teeth at Masato. "You know I should have just killed you at this point!" Tedashii sighs annoyed.

"That wasn't me?! I don't even know what's going on anymore!?" Masato stutter. The three boy's eyes glue to the present of the idol looking doll, that peer down at them, as her airborne body that slowly descent.

"By the way... You're right I'm not her... ~I ~ AM ~ GOD!" Her quote nearly made them believe she was, maybe from her sudden radiating pressure or in a sort of phenomenon confusion. Her answer emulated an dominant pressure that disturbed the three unable to react.

Her yellow eyes instantly and swiftly glimpse at each unguarded boy until she made her decision lunching herself and advancing, towards Joker.

"Oh... Sh..." Before Joker could cry out. The idol field speared towards at light speed, twirling her body to smacked Zack's head off with her guitar, only to miss due to a calculated error. Crashing, twirling into rubble. It was the fiend who squeal and cried out.

"I don't know you how you were able to predict that but nice one." Tedashii complimented.

"I thought that was you?" Joker questioned.

"Huh?" Tedashii eyebrows shift up and stare at Masato who only appeared to have a dumbfounded face of the situation.

Masato came to his senses and shouts, "Tch! What are you doing? Stop it!" Masato demand trying to take control back of his program.

"Man! Aw man, this body is so light, how fragile." Corrupted and distorted version of Li Mei's voice echo. Hoping and bouning out the rubble like a cartoon. "Owow! Blah! I just tried to kill you and it seemed I miss. "

"You can't be serious?" Joker question annoyed.

"Wow you were, or should I say could've die just now." Tedashii added.

"Aw shut up! You think I didn't notice that just now! I'm actually very annoyed by that!" Joker whined scratching his neck anxiously. "And Not Li Mei Xiaodan!" Joker points at the idol, as his golden eyes beamed at his target. "It was a grave mistake, throwing your chances away in eliminate me. But it was wise to come for me first."

"You're absolutely correct about that Gary-Sue." Tedashii mumbles while rolling his eyes.

"I'll make sure you don't do that again!" Joker smirk then suddenly start rapidly teleporting consistently, until he appear simultaneously in front of the Doll. Zack's right hand blitz into a blue flare of fire, attempting to strike with his pyro hand only for it to be blocked by the android's guitar. The guitar had an water cloak, sealed upon it extinguishing Zack's hand. But Zack unsheathed his damascus black steel Katana using his free arm to slash at the Idol.