Epilogue - NAME/?????? ????

"So you were only there to save your friend?"
The unruly neck length reddish brown hair repeats the simple story. Tapping his finger at his close folder.

"Let me guess you don't believe me?" Said the wavy brown hair boy with a casket strap to keep his arm position properly for recovery. His sarcastic remark had no effect on the young prince detective.

"Nah... it's not that. Of course I do... No seriously, I truly believe you. This isn't the first case where the high schooler played the bizarre protagonist that acts like a mid-aged adult, while somehow ridiculously placing the absurd responsibilities and faults upon themselves."

It was the typical interrogation scene you see in movies, though the problem was only the side characters were actually trying to sell the scene.

"What the hell that's supposed to mean? HeRo BoY?"

"Eh, I think it means what it means. You're the typical boring harem protagonist. Just like every other male protagonist from shonen manga."

"You're the one to talk! You put me on blast!" Tedashii mocks cartoonishly putting up a poker face.

"You put yourself on blast. No one told you to voice your opinion... Let me guess, you're the type that always blames your misfortune endeavors upon others. You know girls really don't like that."

"Why you! Hmph! It went like this right? What's a hero?! Those who take on injustice acts in the name of justice are cowards. Afraid to show their face to the world among the light. That's you!" Tedashii said cartoonishly pointing at Akira.

"Never trust general impressions, my guy, but concentrate yourself, upon details."

"Now Sherlock Holmes? Seriously? What kind of protagonist are you? You copyright bastard."

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" Akira grabbed his chest if he was about to have a heart attack and cartoonishly tumbled over.

Tedashii could tell that he hit a nerve from Akira Takahashi's closed eyes, fake grin expression. After he lifts himself back in his seat properly he quickly retaliates by quickly wiping out professional reading glasses and opening his folder.
"I know... I know you want to be in a world where you belong. It's okay if they're bad people, it's okay if they hurt you every once in a while. You can find the buried light within that darkness and bring many people by your side. We don't need to be level 5 to be together."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"  Tedashii squealed and cried like a red tomato from the Anti-Skill officers and Akira Takahashi's chuckles.

"You're right! What am I doing?! Rest easy Tedashiiiii I'll take it from here! ✩ HyaaaHyaaaa! ✩ SuPeR Aura ✩ Storm Attack!! ~ Oh my I can't wait for vol 3!" Akira teases pressing his glasses.

"Woah Aaaaaaaaaa!!!" Tedashii continued to squeal. "Why!! She added that?!!"

As absurd as it sounds, this was the story recap that was received by the only remaining conscious person that wasn't Masato Jun'ichi.
The vigilante Joker disappeared before Akira Takahashi's arrival, Tedashii Hamasaki passed out with his battery dead from his nano gear.
The one who remained standing... was Li Mei Xiaodan. So the only witness and well... Being a member of Judgment Branch 121. She was the best choice of witness ...

Perhaps.

Detective mighty mythical level 4 with S level stats Li Mei Xiaodan Rank 8th Candidate discovered the missing students were kidnapped by a malicious group known as Tardy who was paid by Masato Jun'ichi to capture espers. So Masato can produce an urban legend known as shadow metal. However Masato's theory failed... Li Mei found the base that held captive Eiichi Itō, Fumihiro Yamamoto and other esper victims who were also attacked by the party.