Chapter 6.1 - A Certain Clash! Railgun V.S Move Point (Index Bonus)

Event that happened Before Code Vader's final fight with a Certain Scientific Devil...

Back within Tokiwadai middle school dormitory. The sun descended, darkening the sky.

Shirai is sitting in the bathroom wrapping herself in bandages after ointment and rubbing alcohol. "Ssss!! Ahh." Kuroko cried out in pain from her wounds. "Uiharu, thanks for hiding out at the branch office for me to find some intel." Kuroko said talking on her cellphone to the girl on the other line.

"It's no big deal, and besides your school Tokiwadai is a lot more strict compare to the mine." The small girl who sports short black hair and has golden-brown eyes with a headband made out of artificial flowers said, while typing and having her eyes locked towards the pc screen. "Shirai-San Are you alright? There's a limit to what first-aid kits can do, you know! You can leave the rest up to me, so shouldn't you go to the hospital?"

"It is not your concern, even if you report me I won't be left out of this! Besides, have you started investigating?"

"Ah yes. She's a teleportation type Esper just like you Shirai-San. I was able to find the results in the database. Since the ability to teleport is rare. I'll send you a photo over." Uiharu said, sending a profiled message to Shirai's high tech tablet.

Shirai stretches out the thin plastic paper as a visual display brightens within. "Yeah... there's no mistaking it, this is her." Shirai confirms looking at the profile picture of Musujime Awaki.

"Musujime Awaki, a second-year Level 4 from Kirigaoka girl's High school. It seems the details of this so-called teleporter's abilities are slightly different from yours Shirai-San. You're the type who can move things that you touch. While Musujime is the type that can move things without touching them. Her starting point isn't fixed."

"That's why her ability is called Move Point. Any other information?"

"Umm... the database says that a teleporter cannot teleport other teleporters. It's not just Musujime, it seems to be the case for all teleporters. Is that correct, Shirai-San?"

"Who knows this the first time I've met another teleporter."

"Oh, and there's also some information regarding a particular experiment. Two years ago Musujime Awaki power went out of control during a class and suffered severe injuries."

Shirai paused one frustratedly and frowned with an anxious look. As she thought to herself, "My limit is 130.7 KG at once... Musujime's power far surpasses my own, and with capabilities to teleport without contact gives her more than enough variety... for an Esper of that degree to be stuck at level 4. There must be extenuating circumstances..."

"I also located the victims of the briefcase thief. We also read their memories using a psychic, but they didn't know what was in the briefcase..."

"Transport shop you mean street pros? The fact that a damage report wasn't disclosed means there is a cover up taking place behind the scenes. Not to mention what happened during the same time around the sudden shut down from district 7 underground center. To cover their tracks. This would leave their background unknown even if you witnessed the assault, Shirai-San there's no doubt that people from outside Academy City were involved. Perhaps there is an outside organization going on against Academy City."

"A hostile outsider organization? If she's connected to something like this just who is Musujime Awaki? Now that I think about it, she was sitting on that briefcase the entire time while we were fighting..." Shirai started annoyingly grinning.

"Umm... in that regard, the reports are still confirming but..."

"What is it?" Shirai said, beginning to focus on the task at hand again.