Chapter 4.2 - A Certain Judgemental Jump! (Index Bonus)

After practice the girls of Tokiwadai who practice their abilities bathed in the shower. Shirai Kuroko listens to Mikoto Misaka frustratingly growling on the other shower booth.

"Ah I give up on every system scan." Misaka said letting the water shower down her short chestnut hair then raising her head and taking in the sprinkling water that poured down her body.

"Your water droplets precisely went to where I was Onee-Sama. As expected of your destructive power." Shirai said within the other shower booth aside from Misaka's booth. While scrubbing the shampoo within her hair. "If they don't use the water as a buffer, they probably couldn't even prepare a functioning measurement instrument."

"But still, this is Academy City, you would think they would come up with something better by now to handle my attacks. Even with the pool as an opponent it can only handle one attack. Other measurements are a hindrance."

"Well you still have to take in that you are the Railgun the third strongest Esper of Academy City and Electrode Master." Ren Hiroto said within the left shower booth from Misaka.

"Hmm? And who are you supposed to be?" Misaka ask curious.

"Your rival!" Ren said, smirking within her booth dropping her soap and placing her hands on her hips.

"Oh is that so? Are you planning to be my opponent?" Misaka said a little trill.

"Uhh.. no, not yet at least. I'm still tryna come up with a force that's stronger than your railgun... maybe someday, I'll come up with something that'll mock the floor with you. Then after that I'll know she'll look at me."

"You dare challenge my Onee-Sama! Ren!!" Kuroko roared at the girl, causing her to cover her ears.

"Oh you're trying to get stronger for someone." Mikoto says, putting Ren on the spot.

"Uh... no! Just doing it for myself!" Ren said picking up her soap and started finishing up while blushing.

"Anyways I look forward to it, then maybe that idiot might not be the only one that can handle my full power." Misaka mumbles to herself while placing her hand on her chest while blushing.

However Kuroko heard Misaka and frustratingly faced heat up red. In frustration.

"Nooo! she's thinking of that ape again." kuroko thought to herself flustered as if she was losing a competition. "I have to even the odds... or surpass him." Kuroko peeps at her untie ribbon hanging from the line between her and Misaka's shower booth. A devilish lustful smile shape wrapped around her mouth as she pushed her ribbon down Misaka's shower booth.

"AAAAAHHH!! How careless of me! My ribbon has slipped into Onee-Sama's forbidden areaaa!!!" Kuroko shouts out quivering twirls in her shower booth.

Misaka alarmed while preparing to defend herself over the predictable, she sticks her hands out in a karate chop stance and says, "Are you serious?! Don't you dare try to purposefully try to teleport over here!"

"Oh man here we go again. Here Misaka passes her ribbon back to her. The ribbon slid all the way to my side." Ren said, handing Kuroko's ribbon to Misaka.

"Oh thanks"

"Tch! curse you Hiroto you ruined everything!" Kuroko cried out in defeat as her ribbon was returned to her by Misaka. Kuroko quickly got over it. She wrapped her towel around her body and started nervously swirling her finger in her curly hair. "Chmm." Kuroko made a cough to get Misaka's attention before speaking. "By the way... do you have any spare time after school Onee-Sama?"

"Hmm? Do you have something to do?" Misaka said, turning the shower faucet off.

"No, it's nothing specific... but you see sometimes I want to go shopping or eat sweet things with you. We don't cross paths very often here and judgement work has increased. Honestly I'm extremely lonely..."