Chapter 21 - A Certain UnScientific Aura Storm

"Well we need to hurry up then! Let's go save her!" Tedashii demanded.

"Good idea! And do you have a lead to where she is?!" Jeong-Min said sarcastically. Tedashii look back surprise. "Exactly none of us knows where Li Mei Xiaodan is."

Back at the warehouse the big delinquent swung out his fist at Li Mei who block being knock into the air. She immediately swift her body to land on her feet. As she reposition herself she realized a chain was wrapped around her foot. The man pulled his chains and Li Mei trip over being pulled by the chains of the bulky big delinquent. Now close up, her face was out and open to a smash attack with both he's hands. As flexible as she is. She wrap her legs around the man's waist.

The man blushed and flinch.

"Jun! Get away from her!" Mara shouts but it was too late.

The embracing Li Mei place her palms on him. "Force Palm!" Jun felt imaginary shock waves internally hitting his nerves he fell down as smoke escape his body. Li Mei freed from Jun's hold follows up with a twirling kick. "Tatsumaki Senpukyaku!" He fling over crashing down

"Uhh... okay?" Mara said puzzled of Li Mei shouting the familiar names.

"Oh my look at this, how amusing." A short and tied in a low ponytail style girl stood above standing ontop pillar. "It gradually changes colors this is very bad for her she will be the most predictable esper I've every target. And easy."

"What changes colors?" Mara look back at the chill relax girl.

"Hmm? I say something?!"

"I didn't ask for your assistance Tsurigane Saryou!" Mara said annoyed. Looking up with a sigh."

"What's the big deal AihÄña..." After saying in a distorted tone she pause covering her mouth and looking at the odd light blurring fluffy cloud AIM visual then chuckle with a smile. "Oh I see now I notice you seem different."

"Shut up! I know you were scouting this pass week for us. But I don't need your help go away."

"That's not nice to talk to your ally that way. And besides I brought Kenichi with me."

"Don't bring him here! I don't need him I'm the hero! I'm the protagonist!"

"Oh! Are you breaking one of Kenichi's rules?" Tsurigane ask with a glare. Mara turn away tightening the grip of her baseball bat. She charged at Li Mei who was still pushing back the bulky delinquent man swinging her baseball bat at her. "She's gonna dodge." Tsurigane easily predicts Li Mei ducked. Li Mei rise up and push Mara avoiding harmful violence against Mara. She jump into the air bouncing off two walls of the abandoned shack near by.

Li Mei back flips soaring down at the big delinquent with a kick. Sudden needle comes spearing at Li Mei who twirls her body barley dodging but once she evades she was helpless to avoided the grab of the big delinquent. Holding a firm grip of her neck he hurls her across into the abandoned shack.

"Nice one Yosuke Jun!" Tsurigane phrase.

"You idiot don't go around throwing out our names" Mara shouts as Tsurigane squeal.

"Sorry!" Tsurigane cried out.

"Jeez don't be so wimpy." Mara look away looking at the damage shack.

"Sorry!" Tsurigane bowed.

"With just a throw she easily went through the shack. I didn't throw her that hard." Yosuke said cautious stepping away next to the two girls.

"Kenichi and that Joker guy really did some damage here... bunch of monsters." Mara said studying the damage.

"If you think this is big, wait till I get serious." Li Mei came out with a smirk. She swift her arm as beautiful aurora rainbow light sparkle. "Such damages like this is pretty weak."