Chapter 6.3 - A Certain Ticket To A One Way Road (Index Bonus)

"Ho Ho Ho! Now this is interesting," A man in a black tuck suit and shades stare towards his opponents. "So this is anti-skill? Shame on you guys, for having those judgement kids do all the work so far in this fight." Cash saids pointing at the group of Anti-Skill line up with machinery droids.

The long hair tied into a ponytail Anti-Skill member, and her squad blockaded the Cash group aiming their SIG SG 550 rifles at them. Their security bots line up as a shield.

"Well let em have it boys!!" Cash yelled and began shooting with his allies. To no use Anti-Skill members use the security robots as shields to protect them from their gunfire. Firing back with clear aim pushing back Cash's forces. The Anti-Skill members roll in advanced canister-type grenades screening the outsiders of Academy City. The group could not see and nervously aimed at empty sight. The anti-skill members begin to invade and attack them from inside with close range combat train skills. Cash tried to run only for the ponytailed Anti-Skill member to emerge in front of him kicking his side. He rolled over as his gun flopped out his hand. Sounds of random gunfire shot out from his group. Each individual weapon was dismantled and put down.

Within the dark alley shadows Musujime hides within the darkness lost. Her only hope was the answers that lie behind what's in that briefcase.

"This is A001 to m0009... once I confirm the security code I'll explain the situation..."

"Bang! Bang bang! ...."

Musujime eyes widen at the sounds of continuous gunshots. "... Cash?"

"How convenient for you to trick the kids while you watch from someplace safe! We'll make sure you regret all the things you've done!!"

"Oh shit!! These Japanese police forces aren't playing!! How do you say what the fuck in Japanese... again? Nani right!? Wah!!" Cash cried out seemingly away from his cell. The call cut off leaving.

"No this is bad..." Musujime said nervously biting her own thumb nail. "If my link to an external organization is cut off, it'll be difficult to reconstruct the tree diagram... damn it. I'll have to find that scientist and my comrades..." Musujime looked up to see a transparent whirlwind blasting from out above a skyscraper. Musujime nervously stares at the scene in case it could mean anything more importantly if connected to her motives. She rushed away towards the opposite direction strolling the briefcase as quickly as possible. The briefcase fell suddenly heavily, her legs quiver uncontrollably and her face controlled by anxiety morph into a disturbing malicious smile. "Damn it are they even alive? I have to get to my comrades! They need me! I have to find some way to contact them. Yeah I'll be alright... as long as I have this briefcase it'll be all right...? Yeah besides there's countless organizations that want what's inside this. First I have to gather up my members. There's a lot left to do. And If I actually reclaimed that Data mine doll from that bastard then it should be done in no time... no screw it I don't need her."

Musujime approaches an empty street light, as a chance to escape. Passing the stop sign, and street lights, the traffic lights flicker red. Blinking back and forth from the electricity jam from earlier. Musujime makes her way across the one way road, halfway there a shadow appears.