Chapter 22 - The Certain Wisdom King & Dragon King Ruler

Kaneshiro stopped thinking back on that past event as he watched the surging radiant AIM scout the city. "Well it seems like it's time." He placed his feather quill pen down straighten his black satin dinner jacket and heads towards the huge AIM wave. "You're hungry aren't you?"

Blue radiation burst out like flames, Li Mei's hair spark up blending with the radiation rainbow texture white by the overflowing power. Transparent smoke steam off her body. Her radiating dark blue aura cloaked her body becoming her new skin. Her feet slid from the ground like figure skates on ice. Her body seemed like it was adjusting to all the aspects of this world as if she was from another planet going by the effects of the atmospheres of the moon. As her steam surges from out her body in heat. Li Mei was no longer talkie as if she was swallowed by a gifted deity. A illusion appear the illusion of a third eye appeared in the center of her forehead with the same rainbow radiation color scheme. Her three eyes shine a red light of reflection from the sun's reflection.

"He•ruk_a!" Li Mei shouts as her voice sounded high-pitched gibberish.

Her rainbow changing colors eyes iris, lock sight on Kenichi. She taped the ground as erupting rainbow forcing radiation bursting dashing at them.

The three jump into the air Kenichi weapon acts on the attack changing its effect to a similar level shock wave attack. Mara block the incoming rubble that chip off the ground from Li Mei's attack. Yosuke was slightly burn.

"Yosuke-SAN!" Kenichi and Mara worriedly cried out.

"I'm fine... what??" Yosuke said but panic when he and Kenichi then noticed plants sprouting from the burns of Yosuke's arm. But before he could react to them Li Mei dash to him in the air at light speed as if the earth gravitational pull couldn't hold her down, she quickly ran up on the man's face as if he was a bicycle as her feet ran up on his face aura splash off left in right. Ending her ride she sides back on the ground and slides around a high speeds. A circle of radiation remain on the circle she slide on after she pull away. She pause then points at him and the circle of radiation erupted swirling into a tornado. Li Mei pounced up and aimed and fired it at Kenichi.

The tornado swirled over at Kenichi who focus his weapon. "How the hell that works shooting a tornado like a bullet." Kenichi holds back and jumps into the tornado.

"Kenichi!!" Mara cried out but a wave like diffusion of sound from Kenichi's weapon actives saving him and Yosuke.

"Damn that was effing close!" However to Kenichi surprise a twirling spinning kicking Li Mei knock kicked him Kenichi's body fling into the air. "Damn why you! Wait!!" A surprising Kenichi met with Li Mei who was sliding in the air like a figure skater.
"Are you effing kidding me?" Li Mei made her way grabbing him and soaring down. "Oh yeah!? I'm getting sick of this so how about this!" The symbol from within the glass crescent of his gear shows another Japanese letter symbol color scheme in the color black. A nuclear bomb blew him and her back away from each other. Kenichi rowed down the ground to safety. His arm that held his weapon was burned. He held his swell arm, tightly held his grip to his weapon with all his strength. "Ha take that! That'll effing show ya! ...!!" Kenichi froze in shock to see that his attack only pealed a small chunk of aura off her body. But her body easily overflow the missing area covering her whole body once more.

Before Kenichi could make another move Li Mei Already close the gap distance between them as if she was ignoring the laws of friction. She began a combo with her martial arts capabilities still in tact. Li Mei trip Kenichi then form a backflip kick throwing him somewhat above her as if her attack was an uppercut, she swift her hands up and shouts, "Hángkōng chāoyuè!" A erupting of radiation burst from under Kenichi.