Chapter 10 - A Certain Sudden Rebrith Of Code Vader

Akahana sitting on the couch watching a show named magical powered kanamin. While her eyes were glued to the screen observing the series.

"... Such deceiving, inviting derision, mockery absurd! Inaccurate deception, this is terrible and disgraceful television programming!" Akahana snaps at the information she was analyzing.

The door knob begins to twirl and Akahana jumps back from the television and stares at the door, while preparing a karate stance. A purple face worn out Tedashii comes through only for Akahana to unawarely attack quickly dismantling his bag tripping and joint locking his arm down into the ground.

"Oww, ouch! What are you doing?!" Tedashii cried out.

"... Oh it's just you Tedashii...." Akahana saids identifying him. She continued to pull straining him even more with a pouty expression. "... the indefinite continued progress of existence that you being president here is inadequate to the pacific date promised.

"Oww!! Ouchie ouch!"

"...Ouchie Ouch!!"

"Yes! Something unexpected happened that I can explain!"

"... You weren't saving an additional individual of the opposite sex? Were you?"

"Well...." Tedashii slightly mumbles, only for Akahana to tighten her grip, "Ouchie!! There was more than just that! I told you back at the shopping center that day I don't just go around being a hero."

"... I see." Akahana loosening her grip on Tedashii releasing him from her mercy. " She got off of him and gave out her hand helping him up. "... Was it an unsuccessful achieving goal?"

"Hmm?" Tedashii pauses and clenches his hands. "Don't worry if someone else shows up. She's safe now." Tedashii frowns looking away from Akahana. "That certain someone else was strong too."

"... Tedashii were you..."

"Enough of all my worries," Tedashii said, changing the subject. "So what do you wanna eat?" Tedashii walked over to the kitchen placing some bags on the counter. "I brought a nice variety of things on my way out, the trip there didn't take long."

"... You illegally travel operating and controlling a motor vehicle?"

"Eh, Uh not this time and besides that broken bike back in that garage isn't gonna be used... most likely ever again." Tedashii said, scratching his head. Then thinking about the events that happened this evening. "To think about that guy actually accidentally dropped me, that crazy bastard whoever that was." Tedashii mumble pondering over the esper from earlier. "I never wanna see him ever again. Though that set of uniforms... was kinda familiar though I couldn't actually identify it due to the odd way of how he was wearing it."

"... A round patty of ground beef, fried or grilled and typically served on a bun, roll and garnished with various condiments." Akahana comments looking back at Tedashii.

"Huh? Oh an, burger that's the second time you order that. I mean after that Maximillion Bulgur I would actually reconsider if I was you."

"... What are you stating fact or occurrence suggest as logical consequences?"

"Natural oily or greasy substances cause obesity."

"Are you stating I've gained weight above what's considered healthy, often measured using body mass index!" Akahana quickly asks peering Tedashii with a dull stare.

"You kinda got a start," Tedashii saids looking at her breast. "Eh, umm... no I mean." Tedashii stares up at Akahana's pouting face with a dull stare completely sensing her vibe to harm him. "I just want you to try something different every now and then. that's all. How bout a dish of tortilla chips topped with melted cheese and often also other savory toppings." Tedashii grabs a bag of tortilla chips and cheese from out the fridge smiling at the scarlet red hair girl who stares deeply at the bag.