Chapter 7 - A Certain Gifted School

From the tall building that is literally windowless; located in School District 7. Aleister Crowley smiles as he observes Code Vader's actions blindly.

"Fascinating!" Aleister expressly comments at his failure to locate Code Vader.

"Umm, how is that fascinating?" A man with a black disconnected quiff hair style, wearing shades and a black suit said shrugging while looking up at Aleister Crowley.

"It would seem that Code Vader has expertise in technology of that to an atomic level. Nanotechnology to be precise. Vader, invaded 7% of UNDER_LINE."

"Under line?"

"You wouldn't know nor anyone else, I've advised a network of miniscule machines spread all over Academy City which serve as the sole direct line of information to the Windowless Building then to me. There are nanobots; a spherical body with three wire-shaped cilia on the left and three on the right. Instead of walking on the ground, they float through the air. They are minuscule machines which use the convection of the air to generate their own power to gather data indefinitely. They use a quantum signal they produce to transit over a direct electron beam to pass information between them creating a network. Vader must have been aware of the signals and trace it back towards the nanobots that located Vader. But in order to even spot them Vader would have to have knowledge of nano tech. Now it would be simple to trace Vader by the invaded bots. However Vader was also aware of that as well. These affected bots appears in numerous districts among Academy City. Some stay in one place others move around."

"And?"

"Vader passed on this invested invention among others within the Dark side of Academy City. But not enough to be noticed right away. I suspect this invention Vader passed on is also in the hands of Joker as I can't identify Wild Card's move neither and a few more around Academy City. A corruption in my eye, a virus. So this is Code Vader."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Proceed to the next phase, I've already asked you. Depending on Vader's next move, that would determine Vader's fate."

Cash shrugged but woke up in Anti-Skill's branch office, handcuffed. "Wow so this is magic?"

"Yeah you're gonna need some magic after I'm through with you!" The tall woman that has glamorous proportions and long hair tied into a ponytail said smacking the table his arm was handcuffed to.

"Huh?"

"Cash Lucas was it? Where were you last night on September 16th after we arrested you!

"Umm... listen, mrs....?" Cash said taking a look at her name badge tag on her uniform, "Yomikawa Aiho, if I would leave here don't you think I would have left Academy City already?"

"Don't play with us! We have footage of you sneaking out. You somehow left the same night we arrested you! Here take a look... huh?" Yomikawa look at the camera footage dumb founded in disbelief that the proof wasn't there or rather ended before anything could occur."

"Uhh, I dunno what this is, but don't tell me you're harassing me for some attention, we'll I'll admit you're definitely my type and a rocking body like yours, I'm down."

"Oh please," she said sarcastically, "You're a child."

"Excused me! I am not a child!" Cash said to the annoyed officer that left out the room. "Hmph," Cash paused while observing his surroundings. "Make the first move he says, Fufuf, that old man plays chess in such a funny way."