Chapter 6.2 - A Certain Clash! Teleport Jump V.S Teleport Drop (Index Bonus)

"I'll give you a hint at least. August 21st. If you manage to make it pass that point I'll become friends with you alright?"

"Certainly that day was when Onee-Sama returned late at night... and a certain ape suddenly showed up. After that a mysterious storm blew violently through downtown. Devastating the switch yard in district 17...

"After that... we began to hear the rumor. That Academy City Strongest Level 5 was defeated by someone...

"I don't know what occurred that day but I can only speculate, could have Onee-Sama...

"It does not matter now, I know now what I must do, I don't need to dig and find something wrong with Onee-Sama! That's what they would expect a friend of a level 5 would do!"

Kuroko teleported around searching for all means. But to no use Musujime was completely gone from her sight.

"No... I can't give up! I won't let that ape get one up on me again." Kuroko said looking left and right, suddenly her phone buzzed, a message was sent from Uiharu. Kuroko opens the message only for her phone to get instantly hacked from her surprise. Suddenly an emblem icon with the letters CV appeared. Once the loading finishes, a red dot appears and reappears into a restaurant nearby. "Hmm! So she actually did it. And I didn't expect her to have the courage, however she only did it once and not enough to actually get away. Uiharu, I don't know how you pull this off but I already know where this will lead me to thanks!"

Inside the restaurant Musujime appears teleporting herself. She quickly looked out the window to see Misaka running around in circles losing sight of her.

"Phew..." Musujime saids placing her hand on her chest, taking a deep breath. "She assumed I wouldn't dare teleport myself. She underestimated me...Ugh..." Musujime quickly covered her mouth almost hurling. She bowed her head swallowing some of the puke that escaped her mouth, she quickly snatched a napkin from off the table wiping some of her puke. "If I feel like it... I can still do it. I can still do it... despite what happened...!! Suddenly a sound effect noise ring near Musujime as she suddenly felt a phenomenal happening to her shoulder. She looked to her shoulder to feel a pinch of pain from a corkscrew suddenly appearing in her shoulder stabbing her. "Ahh..."

"Precisely because you can't overcome it that easily? Your trauma that is." Kuroko said, sitting down on a table with a smirk.

"Shirai... Kuroko!! How did you find me!!"

Kuroko frantically nodded and ignored Musujime and said, "It doesn't matter, however I am returning that corkscrew to you. It isn't my hobby to carry Sheffield corkscrews around with me. And these as well." Kuroko slides her fingers against her black strips that store metal spikes. Teleporting the metal spikes into Musujime's body.

"Ah...ch...!" Musujime dropped down on her knees. She looks up at Kuroko as sweat begins to drift from her head, "... You're doing it now...?

"No need to panic I avoided your vitals. Well, I am only returning the attacks you did on me... but if you would like," Kuroko replied, pulling out the same ointment she used for herself in the bathroom, and from her hand she teleports it near Musujime. "Feel free to use this? Go ahead crawl on the floor and treat your wounds. With that we will be even." Kuroko's attacks put fear into everyone inside. Everyone panicked running front center out the restaurant that now became an arena.