Chapter 1 - A Certain Scientific Delta

"Man! What the hell have I gotten myself into." Panicking back and forth outside his room. Tedashii Hamasaki feared for his manhood for what was behind the other side in his room. From there was a naked lady that he carried back into his home unconscious in his bed covered by his blankets. It was the next day after the events of yesterday night. And to his suspense Tedashii didn't actually come up with what's next after she awakens.

"What the hell are you doing Tedashii!" The boy cried to himself. "When she wakes up she would probably assume I took advantage of her in her sleep. Then she'll go around Academy City telling everyone I'm some lowlife scum who would do anything to touch a girl's body. From there I'll be seen as a creep who drugged women, and take advantage of them! Damn it I gotta come up with something! Oh I know! I'll just tell her that ... I have her hostage, and want ... no that doesn't sound about right! I'm just gonna have to go with saved from being kidnapped, damn it! It's no use maybe I'll just have to be honest and admit I found her."

Suddenly Tedashii paused and thought about what she unconsciously said from the previous night. "Orihime 1, Orihime 1... if I recalled correctly, Orihime 1 was that satellite to monitor many aspects of the city's weathering patterns, and security. In other words this mysterious girl that was also found there must have some connection to the tree diagram's destruction, or maybe at least to it..."

Tedashii jumps to his roller chair towards his computer and begins studying more info to Academy City. Within seconds of tiring down a firewall with ease he checked into Academy city's data bank of students.

"Bright ... very, bright..."

"Yeah a very bright idea indeed! Whatever she came from I know having her means I at least have something over Academy City!"

"She? Processing ... ... 99-100% data complete... What you are referring to my response is inaccurate, light is a electromagnetic radiation within a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that is perceived by the human eye... so therefore light can not have a gender as it is not a mammal."

"Well duh I wasn't really talking about bright as in the room but rather in the definition of an idea with a unique or shrewd thought..." Tedashii paused and just realized he was no longer talking to himself... he turned around and got a glimpse of the red haired girl with hazelnut colored eyes, and smooth silky white skin. She was barely covered from Tedashii's covers or rather she wasn't trying to cover her birthday suit, almost letting her breast hang out.

"Wahh!!" Tedashii Squeaked falling out of his chair. "Th-Th-Th-Th-Th...The GIRL! Boobbes!!" His red blushing face quickly cover his face face in shame.

"...." The girl stood there unfazed, at the latter. Tedashii just waited for the worst getting slapped, thrown out the window, whatever girls do when guys acted perverted or by miss understanding. But she never made any reaction; she just stood there empty to his crying shout. "... ... Yes, I am a girl."

"Tch, what are you doing, aren't you gonna get dressed or hide something."

"... Hmm, why would I do that?"

"Because you're a girl!"

" ... If that is the reason why I should ... then I guess ... I'll use this fabric material that I awaken with."

"... Awaken? What do you mean by that?" Tedashii opened his eyes and slowly turned back around, only to see her wrapping herself in his cover sheets.

"Awakened by descent in codified ... I will need a password to identify coding ... ABA-Alpha, 90011777325 ... -

"Huh?"

"... As you failed to answer the protocol 8 password ... I can confirm that you are not my researcher."