Chapter 15 - A Certain Wild Style

"I knew someone was snooping around but i didn't expect some low life punk to come for us." slapping jeans boy with untie shoelaces, and signature fire design bandanna, stood firmly at the approaching spiky black hair male, wearing a leather jacket.

"I came to make a deal Aihana Etsu." The spiky black hair male said within his white handkerchief mask.

"Oh? Is that right? Well that makes sense! Let me guess you want power? Well sorry to have to decline your request but I don't think you're worthy of such a name." Sudden frisbee high tech disks floated into the scene from the dark corners. Gathering up and floating around the abandoned warehouse. "Okahara Ryouta yeah? I know who you are! Isobe Bank! Some shit bag that said, cuz I have power I can do as I wish!"

"I wouldn't expect a level 5 to understand that struggle of being stuck."

"Struggle! Tch don't give me that shit! Those who have it bad who can't level up well at least you got something at least up can conjure up a fireball!"

Okahara raised his eyebrow and nodded his head frantically, "So the kid was right about looking in on the urban legends hmph, well I can see now that you're not Aihana Etsu?"

"I didn't say I wasn't?!"

"... Are you new to this whole type of shit? By the way you talk you must be a dumbass. You have looked in your eyes, the helpless look of a level 0 fufu pathetic."

"Tch!" The bandanna goon clenching his fist and bit his lip with his sharp tooth. His eyes widened with rage and said, "Well jackass can a pathetic level 0 do this!?" He reaches out the wrapped up gear from his back and swings it out freeing it from the wrapper. It formed a change in his hand turning to a high tech hammer."

Okahara responded by conjuring up a fireball throwing it at the bandanna delinquent. The bandanna delinquent smile jumping and dodging, letting the hammer cyber tech transform responding to Okahara's esper ability. "Tch what!?" Okahara said in disbelief as he watched the bandanna goon land using the "CV" tech as a magnetic rod for fire.

"Tch hell yeah! It chooses this form." He swirls the stick as it spins the fire into a ring and back at Okahara.

Okahara stood there covering his arm only for another fire to block and counter. Golden glowing eyes from afar from the shadows peer down at the bandanna goon. Sudden a blazing pyro boy soars down like a piercing sword towards the bandanna boy.

The bandanna boy parried the blazing boy with his tech and said, "I'm quite impressed that you scoop intel so quickly!" He waves his weapon pushing the newcomer, "Hmm? Nice it activates the blue color?"

"You seem surprised as if you don't know how to use that thing? Umm quick question? Is that really your weapon?" A black trench coat boy wearing it like a cape, with a masquerade mask, lands down with a confident smirk, his eyes reverting back to black as the flames vanished. The vigilante boy looks over at Okahara and nods, "Go!"

"But!"

"Hmm, so you stop the flames that I counter with more flames, "Look! You meatheads throwing fire around an abandoned warehouse is like a effing bad idea. Huh? Umm, you over there." The bandanna boy said pointing at the black trench coat cape boy. "It's uhh not Halloween yet?"

"Agree! We should take this somewhere else!" The vigilante boy reach out his hand a swift at the bandana boy.

"Uhh, that's not what I was- Woah!" Bandanna boy was interrupted by the vigilante telekinetic push. The force impacts the delinquent outside the warehouse bursting out from out the wall. "The delinquent quickly recovers after rolling back, he gets up and picks up his high tech gear. Blood escapes above from within his bandanna, feeling instant pain, "You son of uh... oh well look at that, my baby here once to reward you for the damage you gave me." His weapon lights up red from within the crescent glass, morphing and transforming once more.