Chapter 26 - A Certain Nonstander Level

"Eh... damn, I feel effing numb." Kenichi opened his eyes to the piercing wavy yellow and blue sky. "Is that the sky? Oh yeah, I'm effing flat of my ass. I got my ass kicked... wait what's up with the air?!" Kenichi lift himself up despite not feeling a thing, he notice yellow flashing waves in the sky that reminded him of his intense battle with Aura Storm. "That can't be good. Wait it looks different this time." Kenichi turned to see Yosuke still unconscious. Walking over and pushing him with all his remaining strength to get Yosuke near a corner of shade. "Damn you're heavy as hell."

"Eh... Kenichi?" Yosuke said shaking his head. He open his eyes to see Kenichi smiling. Still dizzy his vision was blurry, he tried his hardest to gain his conscious, but didn't have the strength.

"You been through an effing lot pal you sleep tight I'll take it from here." Kenichi said proudly. "I wanted to protect you both but I don't have the right to, I failed you as a leader. I guess I just wasn't effing meant to be... god damn it. This effing piss me off... Screw that! ... I guessed that's what that adult meant by all this bullshit. I can't be an responsible adult when looking out for the ones I care for, while putting others in danger that others care for without owning up to that!" Kenichi saids to himself. "I gotta save those that I hurt. And then!"

"Kenichi Baki, getting arrested is not going to make up for your sins." Yosuke said making a faint smile.

"God damn it, why can't I take the easy way out like that idiot solider?" Kenichi said sighing, "Tch!" Kenichi charges running towards Masato's Lab.

Kicking the door down he noticed the chambers were empty. "That guy must have save them already."

"HELP!! Is someone there?! Get back here freaking douchebag!!"

"Upstairs!" Kenichi saids running towards the stairs. Making his way upstairs he noticed the same esper delinquents that's similar to his level 0 delinquent self.

"Wait a minute it's you! Grr! Damn you when I get outta here you're gonna pay!" The delinquent shouts. Grabbing a strong grip on the bars.

"Wait a minute did he just pick and choose who he wanted to save?! What an asshole... not that I can judge." Kenichi release the cages of all the delinquents. "If you're gonna kill me just go ahead and do it. It's the least I can do."

The delinquents ruthlessly smile one of them started walking up with waving his hand swiftly throwing Kenichi to a wall with telekinesis. "You sure about that? Because I'm definitely in the mood to kill you!" Suddenly a thunderstorm erupted putting fear to all that stared above its thundering roar. The delinquent dropped Kenichi and made a run for it out the building along with the others.

Kenichi got up and stare at the Storm before getting up, "I have to get back to Yosuke-San, Mara and the Daihaseisai Festival god damn it! Too much to do!" Kenichi complains.

Joker swift his arms, chunking two fireballs, with the third throw following up with a backflip.

Masato swift his hands and with every action reacted his android followed. Shadow Rensa propel herself in the air dodging fire balls from Joker, while evading she touched her feet before landing.

"That again! Something wasn't right about that." Coder Vader comments to Joker.

"What's wrong?" Joker asked puzzled.

The Android pounds onto debris that was made earlier when she came to be and as she jump off the debris clipped off into pillar like attacks. The two swiftly reacted; Joker aerobatics tactical evasion with his eyes still golden, Code Vader preform a backflip then made a proton clear light screen upon repositioning himself to protect himself. After releasing his light screen Joker teleport behind him, covering his back.