Chapter 4.3 - A Certain Scientific Move Point (Index Bonus)

An Event that happens during Tedashii's Encounter with A Certain Scientific Devil.

A Kirigaoka Academy student with long dark red hair tied into two low ponytails. Wearing the Academy uniform's dark blue coat over her shoulders like a cape, with bandages covering her breasts and a pleated skirt returns back around the same district her comrades came running through, waving towards a man in a suit. "I see you guys made your way out of the shopping center as well, good news Akuma locked the way behind you so no one should be able to follow up behind you. Eh, what are you doing?"

"Yoo, Musujime Awaki, is it? Why didn't you tell us that Academy City also has some interesting food options? The guy with shades wearing a black suit and tie said, eating an exclusive meal. "You know this here is what y'all call a gumbo chicken fish bowl, it's crazy how you guys made these odd combinations work so well in this dish! It has Orange Chicken, Fried Rice, Shrimp, Mushrooms, chilly beans, I think some other fish is in here too? I'm trying to figure the rest of these ingredients that burst inside my mouth."

"And what's so odd about that?" Musujime said, peering at the guy who was eating a bowl of food in his hand while laying back against a relaxed wall. "And are you seriously buying food on a mission, you gotta be kidding me? I thought you were a little more professional than this Cash Lucas?"

"Usually I am, you know my boys even looking at me crazy, hehe. Sorry I couldn't resist, I guess I don't know what came over me. I just thought since we were way ahead of schedule after you guys helped us get through that traffic jam and Akuma close the shopping district behind himself this would be my last chance to get anything from there."

Musujime sigh then smiled as she shrugged at him, "Don't be. I understand you're curious, I am also curious about some things."

"Curious too, what more could ya be curious of you live here and you're a Esper. A Esper that sounds amazing, to have super powers! You even have interesting gadgets such as this X-Ray scanner." Cash said pulling the gun and twirling around in his hand from the handle trigger.

"Hey don't play with that thing so much! I don't even know the full capabilities of that thing."

"Hmm?"

"It came from that rude scientist."

"The only one on the team I don't like. I guest that makes somewhat sense, since he's a scientist and all. I just thought that these babies are for your classes."

"If you're so interested in this city, why are you trying to retrieve the tree diagram remnant overseas instead of just letting Academy City have it?"

"If I had a choice, don't you think that'll be the first option I would have chosen. Born and resigned here America it's so damn basic just look at this," Cash said pulling out a handgun. "Normal, nothing special about it at all, G44 Compact Semi-Auto Pistol. A pathetic simple 9 mm short recoil–operated, locked-breech semi-automatic pistol that uses a modified browning cam-lock system adapted from the Hi-Power pistol. This is the limit of where I'm from. Of course I'm from New York of the United States, In other words me being here right now is that of an immigrant. Though I'm interested I don't have enough knowledge nor resources to move here. So if I can't reach my way home, I mind as well make an Academy City."

"Hmm? You talk as if you're gonna be doing the building."

"You said so yourself Academy City's Tree Diagram was Academy City's supercomputer all of their data should be there right. It's destruction was that of a blessing for me as if it was magic."

"I see... So New York, you still sound a little ungrateful, just a little. Isn't that like America's most prize city?"

"And you act like anywhere can be compared to Academy City."