Chapter 6 - A Certain Signature Technique Vader

The sun dropped down as Tedashii drove a high-tech motorcycle through Academy City. He drifted into the parking spot wasting no time hoping off and running up to the door.

"Branch Office 177th?" Tedashii comments while picking the lock. After successfully picking the lock he realized he still couldn't get inside. And noted a safe hatchet lock. "Are you serious? Shit!" Tedashii looked dumbfounded by the door nod in his hand. He drops it with the lack of care in the world as he proceeds to pull out a screwdriver. Tedashii couldn't hack everything with just a Bluetooth from his phone that gives off signals. That's why he always kept other available options which included having required items for those said options.

Not long he manages to open the safe and begin to dismantle and rewire the inner cords. The door was unlocked, and after closing it safe backup with quickly snuck inside.

Tedashii looked left and right and as speculated, it was motion sensor light room. Which quickly annoyed him. He pulled out his jailbreak cell phone and released a signal to disrupt the motion sensors. The lights stayed prematurely off as he investigated the room.

"Now all that's left are the security cams." Tedashii confirms as his eyes scanned the room before proceeding.

As he walked around the office he pulled out goggles that were in his pocket pouch of his hoodie and put them on. His cyber-tech goggles had an X-Ray mode, night vision, as well an Esper level identity scanner. With the X ray mode he was able to locate all security cams which surprised him. He quickly dismantled each one carefully, then proceeded to make his way to the where the Judgement office room was. He sat down on the chair and realized the Pc was already on. He knew that was odd but he didn't have too much time to think about the matter.  Tedashii insert his virus SD card breaking the firewalls and entering the database through Academy City's top secrets once again.

Tree Diagram

...
.....
Hidden cryptic File uploading.... processing
Code identification... ... code invaded
Invaded
Invaded
Invaded ... code invade insert identity...

"Damn that was a hard code to break. About 117 firewalls to break. I don't even think the average hacker could break this. However I'm not the average type of shadow."

July 28 exactly 22 minutes after midnight. The Tree Diagram was shot down and Destroyed.
...
.....

For now insert no confirmation of destruction. Apply mission of recovery...

Plans for Endymion."

Tedashii quickly skipped over the Endymion file data as he no longer cared less of Academy City's plans and some of its secrets. He only wanted to find Akahana's secret. As he continued to look up the Tree Diagrams info he clicked on cloud data. His eyes widened as he finally found a file known as Data Mine. He clicks and finds Akahana's pic and details.

"Hell yeah, there was no way I could have found this with my computer. Their computer's is that of the government's of Academy City, however the only ones who have their hands on these are the ones who want to destroy Academy City. I'm kinda mad I didn't go for this simple option when I wanted to destroy Academy City... but I know why, it's because I was a coward. I was a coward when I faced that demonic bastard and that before that. But now... it's different. Tch!"