Chapter 8 - A Certain Tree that Code Vader & Aura Storm Sits On

Tedashii walks through the school hallway towards the cafeteria as students around him gossips about him.

"Yeah that's him, he's Tedashii Hamasaki, I heard he's hanging on by a thread."

"Dropping out right before one of the board of directors shows up. He really got some balls."

"I heard that he's paying the principal to help him cut corners."

"I heard the only reason he came back because his new girlfriend made him."

Tedashii looked over to the gossip but as kids his age walked past him. Surrounded by gossips around him looking left and right until a flash of light flashed between his eyes and a sudden voice echoed as a curse dream.

"You think you can go back to school and have a normal life after the wrong you done?! You killed me!! Haha they're right you know. Your a fucking monster bitch that deserves what's coming to ya you pip squeak Guinea pig rat!"

Tedashii quickly turned around to the sound of that last voice but to his imagination he was hallucinating.

"So weird, I thought they said he's the smart ass bastard."

The bell for lunch rang, and Tedashii sat down under a tree that he relaxed for peace, every other school day with the rooftop being the other spot. He laid back against the bark of the tree and opened up his bento box. Back then Tedashii never bothered trying to make friends, the past events of his life he focused his time trying to improve his Esper ability to all means to trying to destroy Academy City with his new found hatred. The ones who have tried to get close, he pushes them away and tries to avoid them at all cost. No one could break the formula to his heart but that's when she came around.

Ever since that scarlet red hair girl snuck into his life the path to rip everything of science apart with a virus was invaded, by that girl. The troubles he was going through here was nothing to him as long as he can graduate so he can make a formula for the ideal life for that girl.

"I will be the hero that protects the girl at the end, And the name Code Vader that the dark side gave me will be the name that fights with the light. However I might have exaggerated that last part." Tedashii mumbles to himself upon the tree." Two students stare at him talking to himself and continue gossiping about him. Tedashii shook his head then took a bite of his meal and closed his eyes. "It's not like I actually considered being some her—o..."

"Hyaaaaiiiii!!" Tedashii opened his eyes to see a girl standing above him where he could see magical powered kanamin design panties with one leg above flexible enough to her foot next to her head. Drifted her foot down performing an axe kick at Tedashii. Tedashii flinched for the worst, closing his eyes shut once more. He felt not an inch of pain as he slightly opened one eye to the girl with shoulder length black hair, light sea green eyes as their eyes met locked to each other. After her foot purposefully missed hitting the bark aside of him. "Just kidding!" The girl said with a grin smile.

"Tch!" Tedashii came to his senses to realize it was Li Mei Xiaodan. "Rainbow head what the hell you want?!" Tedashii said, annoyed with a flustered blushing face.

"Nah Hahaha!" Li Mei laughs uncontrollably as if she was evil. "Tedashii Hamasaki!! I see you were hiding from me, but I know what you've been up to." She announced moving aside and sitting next to him. Tedashii glare wondering does she realize he can't stand her. "You've been trying to gain some stat improvement for your defense base and special defense points! Trying to hide your secret relaxing training art are Yoouuuuu!!! To increase your level to get up ahead of me but that won't happen because I will be doing that as well!"