Chapter 14 - A Certain Criminal Investigation Aihana Etsu Conspiracy

During the opening of the ceremony a small crew of Judgement members and the Daihaseisai committee gather together alongside two Anti-Skill members.

"Thank you for taking my request to come to this secret gathering." An overweight student with a blue armband saids bowing his head.

"It's no problem! Yamane, I am curious why you ask two other members from different branches. I'm kinda worried, is it that serious?" The short black hair girl blue eyes girl, said tilting her glasses up her nose as she took a look at the tall judgement boy with spiky slicked back hair, and shoulder length black hair, light sea green eyes in a P.E school uniform. "You even request two Anti-Skill members?"

"Yes I'm afraid so miss Konori. I think it's best to keep this information I'm about to tell you limited and private to maintain panic as well, keeping any unnecessary criticism to the city. It'll be definitely bad to bring this out during the Daihaseisai Festival knowing that you all have to focus on any cases of outsiders."

"Aww man, I don't like where this is going at all." The Judgement guy said, commenting and scratching his head.

The girl with black hair, light sea green eyes in a P.E school uniform who in fact was Li Mei struck out her hand and said, "I'm ready for whatever that may be! I've been waiting for this my entire life nyahahaha!"

"Please don't exhilarate bad news." The judgement guy said, sighing. "Though I am proud to see that armband on your arm."

"Well it's nice to have a new Judgement member regardless, My name is Uiharu Kazari, it's a pleasure to meet you." The small girl with the headband made out of artificial flowers said bowing her head, while trying to raise the pitch of her soft voice.

"HI!" Li Mei shouts startling Uiharu.

"I'm glad everything worked out for you, Miss Xiaodan-Chan." Konori says, smiling with a single clap.

"That's nice and all but I kinda didn't call for miss Xiaodan." Yamane said, sulking his head down. "I actually was trying to get the chiefs of each branch only, but well I couldn't or maybe because of the festival things are a little more problematic."

"I'm sorry!" the judgement guy said, scratching his head. "My chief is one of the main advisors of guarding the Ensemble Parade."

"Yeah, at least your chief has an excuse unlike Annaisha." Yamane comments staring at Li Mei.

"Hey! You know I'm at least listening, can you give me a break!" A sudden telepathic voice ring within Li Mei's, Yamane's, and Uiharu's head.

"Ugh! That's quite an impressive telepathic ability Miss Emiyo-Sama!" Li Mei shouts out. "You're pretty far away from here!"

"Aye yes I'm quite amazing fufu with the Bluetooth that's connected to my headset microphone I'll be able to telepathically link my thoughts with my AIM being synchronized within the Bluetooth to up to three people. Badass huh? I should be the best telepathy user but they gave that title to that star eyes bitch!"

"You know I did not need to know that!" Yamane saids knocking on his head, "Why couldn't you just meet up here since you're at least close enough to telepathically speak to us?"

"Close? I'm at home I don't even have my P.E clothes and I'm keeping it that way."

"Well you know you could have just used a cellphone and talked on speaker instead of all this extra effort to contact us."

"You know you could have, SHUT UP! I do things my way! Plus besides this way of contact prevent hackers or the dark forces of society from keeping tabs of my messages! The government is watching! The government is watching!"