Chapter 28 - A Certain Introduction To Self Worth

In Sight For Improvement

"... I just need more yen... That's all." Said the tall scientist that fidgeted his hands together. His Chestnut kept slicked back style hair breeze from the strong air conditioner. But despite how cold the room was, the man still found a way to perspiration fluster red. He aggravatedly rubbed his stubble beard as he leered at his opposing opponent.

When people wish to misuse a field of pure science, someone appears to actually do it.

That misuse type of individuals were said to be of that of a single bloodline. But that did not cover what it meant to be a part of that family.
Even if that bloodline were to be wiped out, a different bloodline would take on the role, and live to the name.

Within that cold distorted room, the ones that were there, would be detested. But wishing for them to be thawed out of existence was inevitable.

They were ones to appear when science lost its purity. There were the type of infested cockroaches that must rid the entire world to have a chance of wiping them out. But even that wasn't considered enough.

If the scientific monarchy known as Academy City were to be eliminated, these cockroaches would be the type to scatter throughout and naturally start cropping up all over the world.

The category term of that individual and ideology was the side-effect of being a Kihara.

The chestnut kept slicked haired Kihara, jerked his hanging red tie.
His opened white coat showed his business inner vest and luxury blue business shirt underneath.

His golden chain dangled around his neck, shining a reflection upon the pajama wearing woman with tea colored wavy hair, tied up in a ponytail.
"I'm sorry but it seems too dangerous to continue." The woman wore a worried face for the slicked haired Kihara.

"Known from my own failures it is probably in your best interest to give up." Byouri the pajama wearing concerned lady's anxiety delivered her opening signature tactic.

"Yen." The kept slicked haired Kihara's right eye might've twitched, but he firmly stood strong repeating himself once more.

"Kihara Nemoto; also known as the mad Kihara Akuma who sought a hell for a challenge for science. That is why you gained and earned that name, but I should warn you. There won't be another chance, so... give... up."

A shaggy hair scientist eavesdropped on the commotion, leading to a flying steel chair breaking way to his face. The closed eyes and shaggy hair Kihara twist his upper body left, dodging at the last second. Though the cunning shaggy hair scientist effortlessly dodged the chair throwing by the Kihara Akuma, the scientist was never the intentional target.
Rather it was Byouri who deflected the attack while remaining seated.

"Throwing chairs over a failed experiment? ... So Kihara-like of you." Kihara Byouri's sarcastic tone followed by her shallow blank eyes leer to Kihara Akuma. "Just give up."

"Have you finally dropped the façade bitch? Good!" Kihara Akuma stares down on Kihara Byouri before tossing collected reports.

"Heh! Don't bother making me laugh. I've truly given up on all forms of happiness." Kihara Byouri smiled maliciously, tapping her index finger upon the collected reports, scattered on the table.
"You came to me, a researcher in transformation practices and giving up in a last pitch of effort to not give up? I'll admit it was a nice attempt to try and make me laugh. You hypocritical chinchin fuck face."