Chapter 28 (Part 3) - A Certain Introduction To Self Worth

A young little girl curled herself up, while holding a tight grip to her bento. She slightly pulled the flippers of her dolphin prop. Then tightly pressed the dolphin hat's long flips that reach past her ears.

She anxiously held onto this blue dolphin hat that was darker than her light blue hair to prevent anxiety attacks.

Her green eyes stare blankly at the children's playground feeling giddy with her surroundings.

While her heart beats rapidly, she felt like she was underwater trying to desperately swim to the top. Desperately trying to reach the dolphins from above.

That was until a hand reached out for her sweaty palm. The hand went from her sweaty palm to her back, wrapping a comfort to the young orphan.

"Hey!" The feminine voice sounded muffled. "Take it easy... Take A deep breath... Concentrate on my voice... It'll soon be over... I'll take it from here."

The voice from the korean woman became clear. Teary green eyes Ayumi Sora blushing by the sudden hugging Kyung Mi.

"Damn kid you have anxiety attacks? You're gonna be really troublesome aren't ya." Kyung Mi calmly says with an unprofessional follow up to the procedure of helping a child deal with an anxiety attack.

"Eh... sorry." Ayumi apologies, wiping the sweat from her forehead with her left hand.

Kyung Mi helped Ayumi up but couldn't stop herself from making a disgusted expression from the feeling of Ayumi's wet right palm locked to her own grip.

"We'll be at district 13 shortly." Kyung Mi in hindsight lied.
After helping Ayumi fight her anxiety attack for an hour. Kyung Mi was now driving her Honda Fit once more.
Cautiously driving below the speed limit Kyung Mi studied Ayumi from her rear view mirror. She had no idea why the little dolphin hat girl was having an anxiety attack or how she stopped it in the first place. All she knew was that it was best to prevent another one from occurring for the time being.

"Damn... At this rate those troublesome delinquents will make it back before me. The phenomenal forces of karma couldn't have been any more cruel."

Ayumi giggles but immediately bowed and openly apologized to the glaring Korean woman. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!! That's three sorry's for three troublesome burdens."

"Hmm?"

"For laughing at someone believing non-scientific phenomena such as karma, for drenching you in pours of liquids, and for burdening troubles to your schedule!" Ayumi said, locking her fingers together bowing once more. "I was told adults were looking for a well mannered personality! So I can make up for what I lacked with good alternative humble kindness." Ayumi's keigo manner honorifics surprise and impress Kyung Mi.

"Eh? Tch?! Hahaha! I think you'll do just fine! You'll come and go in no time at all!" Kyung Mi giggles and sighs. "Finally I got myself an obedient, polite, proper youngster." Kyung Mi eyes waterfall leaking like a faucet left Ayumi puzzle.

Despite the sudden bewilderment confusion, Ayumi Sora knew one thing. This korean sensei took the bait, and if that worked effectively she could use her training to get adopted in no time. Ayumi thought with an inner imaginary internal grin.

"Excellent!! That was a close call... I thought it might possibly be unsuccessful after having one of my unfortunate sudden attacks, but she believes in me nonetheless. That means she'll advertise me first to the seniors! Sucker!! It doesn't matter if I don't have much to offer and I'm useless if I get chosen then that adult will be stuck with me! Fufufu!!" Ayumi grinned and mongoule internally once more.