COLORADO TIME

Aimee's POV
It was about 5:50 in the morning and I was just finishing getting ready for the day. I wanted to wear something comfortable since we'll be on a plane later so I just put on black leggings, with a shirt that says 'Good Vibes' and I tucked it in to make it a little cuter and a light gray cardigan with white vans and a leopard scarf.

"Aimee, why are you up so early?" Shawn asked, walking into the kitchen

"Aimee, why are you up so early?" Shawn asked, walking into the kitchen. "I decided to go to the daycare but I'll be home by 11. I promise. Oh and Aunt Tori is meeting us here at 11 so she could ride with us" I answered and Shawn sighed.

"Are you fucking serious? You told me yesterday was your last day and that you'll be here today. I still have to finish packing and I can't do that if I have to watch Adalynn" he says and I pointed to her. "That's why she's coming with me. I just wanna see everyone before I leave for a few weeks" I say, grabbing Adalynn.

She was wearing a sweater that says "Sorry Boys Daddy Says No Dating" with pink leopard leggings and a pink leopard bow. She was also wearing white vans as well.

"I figured since Sebastian isn't going to school today that he could stay here and help you pack

"I figured since Sebastian isn't going to school today that he could stay here and help you pack. You guys could have a father and son bonding time too" I smiled, putting Adalynn on the ground.

"I guess so" Shawn sighed, smiling. "Why don't I drive you guys there and then I could pick you up when Aunt Tori gets here and then we could go straight to the airport?" Shawn suggested, and I looked at Sebastian who just walked out. He just woke up so he was still in his pjs and his hair was messy.

"Sure" I smiled, grabbing Adalynn's hand. We're not gonna be there for the full day so I didn't see why I had to bring her book bag and lunch box. If she gets hungry she could just snack on animal crackers.

"We're gonna drop mommy and Adalynn at the daycare. We're not gonna go inside so you don't have to get changed" Shawn told Sebastian, grabbing his car keys. Sebastian nods and we all walked out.

At the daycare
"See you later" I smiled, kissing Shawn. I hopped out of the car and grabbed Adalynn. It was about 6:10 by the time we got to the daycare.

We walked in and Christine looked at me. "MISS. CHRISTINE!" Adalynn yelled, running to Christine. "Hey. What you guys doing here? I thought you were taking today off" Christine asked, picking Adalynn up.

"I am. I just thought I'd come for a few hours just to see if you need help and see everyone before I leave for a few weeks" I smiled. "AIMEE!!!!!!" Jill yelled, running from the back room and giving me a huge hug. "Hey baby!!" She says, giving my belly a kiss and I laughed looking at Alexa who came walking out of the baby. "I've never met someone that had so much energy at 6 in the morning" I laughed.

"Tell me about it!" Alexa laughed. "I'm probably gonna stay until 10:30 or 11. Shawn is gonna pick us up and then we're gonna go straight to the airport" I say looking at Christine. She nods placing Adalynn down so she could go play. We all sit down at the big table in the school age room. There weren't any kids here yet and it was only me, Christine, Jill, Alexa, and obviously Adalynn and Alexa's daughter, Rosalie.

"Miss. Christine look what I learned at gymnastics last night!!" Adalynn days, excitedly and does a front roll over. "WOW!!!!" Christine yells, applauding her. "She really loves gymnastics, doesn't she?" Alexa asked and I nod.

"Yes! She loves it so much" I smiled. "I'm thinking about signing Rosalie up for it!" She says. "Omg. You should!!" I say excitedly. Rosalie is the same age as Adalynn so I thought it'd be awesome! "Any word on how Sterling is doing? Or if he's even coming back after the incident yesterday?" I chuckled and Christine shook her head. "Not a word" she laughed.

"I still can't believe she acted that way!" Alexa laughed. I just chuckled watching Adalynn and Rosalie play together. "Do you know what you're having yet?" Jill asked, talking about my baby.

"Nope. We actually have an appointment to find out the gender the day after we come back from Colorado!" I smiled and Jill claps excitedly. "I'm team girl!!" She says. "I'm team boy!!!" Alexa says. "I'm team boy too!" Christine smiled.

"I'm kind of team boy too. It changes. There's times I feel like its a girl but other times I feel like it's a boy!" I say. "I feel like that happens with every pregnancy. I'm currently team girl for my baby but last week I was team boy!" Alexa blurted out. "I was the same exact way with both of my pregnancies" Christine added.

"OMG!!!!!" Jill yelled scaring us all. "Geez. What?" I laughed looking at Jill. "Wouldn't it be cool if Aimee had twins!!!!!" She says excitedly. My eyes widened looking at Alexa and I just bursted out laughing. "No thank you" I say, pretending that I'm not having twins.

After a few hours
It's been a few hours. It's about 10:25 and I'm just waiting for Shawn to pick me up. Adalynn wanted to hang with Jill and Alexa in the baby room so she's with them. I was hanging out with them as well.

"Aimee would you be able to talk to Christine about moving Rosalie into Miss. Nicole's room with Adalynn? She's way to big for the baby room and she isn't really learning anything. You don't have to do it now. You could wait till you come back" Alexa asked and I smiled.

"Sure! I'll actually do it now before I leave!" I asked, standing up. "Thank you" she smiled and I walked out.

"Hey hey hey" I say, walking into Christine's office. "Hey. What's up?!" She smiled. "I have a question for you" I say, sitting down. "Hit me with it" she says, looking at me.

"So Rosalie is the same age as Adalynn but she's in the same room as the babies. She is too big for that room and she isn't really learning anything. So I was wondering if we could move her into Miss. Nicole's room" I say and she nods.

"I was actually planning on moving her. I'll try doing it in the next week!" She smiled. "Thank you!" I say, standing up as I heard the door open. I walked out looking at the front door to see Aunt Tori. "Hey! Come follow me" I smiled, walking into the back room. "AUNT TOR TOR!" Adalynn yelled, running up to Aunt Tori. "Christine said that she'll move Rosalie in the next week or so!" I say, looking at Alexa.

"Thank you!" She smiled. "Okay. I'm leaving now. Text me later" I tell Alexa and they both nod. "Have fun!" Jill says. I smiled and we walked out. "Bye! I'm leaving now" I say, peeking my head into Christine's office.

"Bye!! Have fun on your trip! Can't wait till you get back!" She says, and I smiled and saw Aunt Tori already went outside with Adalynn. I was about to walk out.

"Miss. Aimee!" Miss. Marissa says waving me to the young toddler room. "Yes?" I asked. "I'm out of ratio and I'm by myself" she says and I think for minute. "Hold on!" I say, walking into the baby room. "I'm sorry Jill but Alexa, can you please go into the young toddler room and help Marissa?" I asked. "Sure" Alexa sighed getting up.

"I'm sorry. After two kids leave you could come back" I say and she nods. With that I finally walked out. Aunt Tori already put Adalynn in her car seat and I smiled jumping in the front seat next to Shawn. Aunt Tori was in the back with Seb and Adalynn. I sit back putting my seatbelt on and off we went.
———————————————————————————
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

Do you think Aimee should be working as much as she's been?

Why do you think Aimee is working so much lately?

Who's excited for Colorado?!