HEARTACHE AND BREAKING UP

Aimee's POV
As soon as Jeremy ran out I looked at the back door to see Alexa walking back in. "What the hell just happened" I simply asked, in shock of what just happened. "He tricked me and found out. Now he hates me" I say, throwing myself on the couch.

"Aimee, he does not hate you. He's just upset which is a understatement. Where did he go?" Alexa asked and I shrugged. "He said he's going to Aaliyah's" I answered and she nods. "Just give him some space and let him calm down. Once he gets all the anger out you could try talking to him" she says, and I nod agreeing with her.

Jeremy's POV (New POV)
I just got to Aaliyah's house. I was pissed. I was crying. I was hurting. I left my car on because I wasn't staying for long. I walked up to the door and started banging on it. "Hey bab....woah. What happened?" Aaliyah asked, once she saw me crying.

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled, causing her flinch. "What you talking about?" She asked, like she doesn't know. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH MY OWN FUCKING BROTHER!!" I yelled and her eyes widened.

"What you talking about?" She asked. "Don't play dumb with me Aaliyah" I cried, wiping my tears away. She sighed looking at me. "I'm sorry baby" she says, trying to grab my hands but I moved away. "Don't touch me" I say and a tear slipped down her face. "I fucking loved you Aaliyah. I did everything for you. I risked everything to be with you. I was 20 years old and you were only 15. I could've gotten in so much trouble and even arrested for being with a minor. We were together for almost four fucking years and you threw all that away Aaliyah" I say.

"But we could get through this Jeremy. We just have to stick together" she cried and I shook my head. "No Aaliyah. I'm done. I'm done with this relationship and I'm done with you" I say, about to walk away. "Fine. But I have a surprise video I'll be sending to you" she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" Her mom asked, walking outside. "Your daughter is a fucking hoe and slut" I say and her eyes widened. "Listen, don't you ever call my daughter again" she scolded me and I rolled my eyes. "Sorry but it's true" I say, getting in my car and I drove off back to Aimee's house. As soon as I got there I sat in the parking lot just to calm myself down.

Aimee's POV
Me and Alexa were just watching TV again. I wanted to try getting my mind off of things. "Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize you had company" I heard someone say. I paused the TV and looked behind me to see Jeremy. "It's okay. She's actually kind of living here for now. This is Alexa. Alexa, this is Jeremy" I say. I was shocked he came back.

"Hey" he smiled, looking at Alexa. Alexa couldn't help but smile back. I looked at the both of them that were standing there for two minutes just staring at each other. "Okay! Soooooo...what happened with Aaliyah?" I asked, breaking the silence and the both of them jumped and looked at me.

"We broke up. I told her that I was done with the relationship and I was done with her. She tried convincing me that we could get through this but I refused to even give her another chance. She said she has a surprise video to send me but I didn't get anything yet" he says and I shook my head as his phone went off. "Speaking of that hoe" he says, rolling his eyes and looked at his phone.

He played a video and all we heard was moaning and screaming. Me and Alexa looked at each other and back at Jeremy. "THAT FUCKING SLUT!!!!!" He yelled, throwing his phone. "What the fuck was that Jeremy?" I asked. "AALIYAH! SHE SENT ME A VIDEO OF HER FUCKING ANOTHER GUY A MONTH AGO" he yelled. "Who the fuck does that?!" Alexa asked and I rolled my eyes. "Don't let it get to you Jeremy. You deserve so much better and I know you'll find the girl of your dreams soon" Alexa added, smiling. "Thank you" Jeremy smiled, looking at Alexa.  

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you Jeremy. I was truly trying to prevent anyone from getting hurt. I know you really did love Aaliyah and you've been together for the longest time. You risked everything for that girl and I would hate you to have to throw all that away" I say and he smiled. "I don't hate you Aimee and I'm not mad either. I'm just a little upset you didn't let me know sooner but I completely understand why you didn't tell me. You also don't have to worry about Jaxon. I won't tell him that you told me. I'll just let him know I found out on my own" he answered and I smiled. "Thank you so much" I say, and he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm here if you ever need to talk" I added.

"I guess we're all breaking up this week" Alexa laughed and Jeremy looked at her pulling away from our hug. "What you talking about it?" He asked and Alexa nervously laughed. "I also just recently broke up with my boyfriend yesterday because he cheated on me too" she answered.

"I'm so sorry. He's really dumb for doing that to you. You deserve so much better" Jeremy mentioned. "Thank you" Alexa blushed. "Maybe this is God's plan to tell us that we belong together. We both broke up around the same time and it was about cheating for the both of us" Jeremy laughed and I just stood there. "Maybe it is" Alexa laughed.

"Okay. I'm gonna leave you two alone. I'll get going" Jeremy says, about to walk out. "Why don't you stay a little longer. I do miss hanging out with you" I smiled and he smiled. "Would you mind?" He asked, looking at Alexa. "Of course not!" She smiled. We decided to spend the day in the pool before the kids got home.
————————————————————————————
            QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

1.) Did you like it when I changed the POV to Jeremy? Why or why not?

2.) How did you feel about the way Jeremy reacted at Aaliyah's?

3.) What about the way she lied to him?

4.) Do you think Jeremy should give her one more chance? Why or why not?

5.) How did you feel about Aaliyah sending Jeremy that video of her having sex with someone else? Do you think Jeremy should've reacted the way he did?

6.) Do you like Aaliyah? Why do you think she's been acting this way?

7.) How did you feel about Jeremy and Alexa meeting? Do you think they're gonna fall for each other? Why or why not?

8.) How'd you feel when Jeremy made the statement "maybe we belong with each other" to Alexa?