TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF

Aimee's POV
I looked over at Shawn who was on his phone. I smiled sitting up in bed and kissed him. "Hey baby" he smiled putting his phone down. I love the love and affection he gives me. Like he doesn't stay on his phone. He puts it down and focuses his attention on me.

I hear Adalynn talking in the baby monitor and I smiled. I got up and walked into the nursery. "Mama" she says excitedly. I pick her up out of her crib and walked back into mine and Shawns room. "DADA" she yelled as I threw her on the bed.

"ADDY" Shawn yelled, tickling her and I smiled. "I wish we didn't have work" I groaned, throwing myself on the bed.

"Are you gonna be able to handle it? Like after everything that has happened with Jaxon over the weekend?" Shawn asked, cuddling with Adalynn.

"I honestly don't know but I know I can't call out" I answered getting up and Shawn nods. "Why don't you get ready and I'll get the kids ready" he suggested and I smiled nodding.

I looked at the time to see it was 5:00. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I started feeling nauseous and the next thing I knew I was throwing up in the toilet.

"Ugh" I groaned flushing the toilet and brushed my teeth. I took a shower last night so I didn't need to take one.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked in our closet. I found a cute outfit and walked out. "BABY, CAN YOU PACK THE KIDS BATHING SUITES" I yelled and he replied with a okay.

I smiled walking back into the bathroom and got changed. I just threw my dirty clothes into the hamper. I brushed my hair and just threw it in a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and walked into the living room to see everyone ready. "Dang. Daddy's on a roll" I smiled. Adalynn was on the floor playing and Sebastian was laying on the couch.

"The diaper bag is packed with their lunch boxes" Shawn says and I nod. "Come here" I smiled picking Adalynn up. "Bye" Shawn says kissing my lips. "Bye baby" Shawn smiled giving Adalynn a kiss on her cheek. "Seb say bye to daddy" I say, grabbing the diaper bag. With that we left.

I first put Adalynn in her car seat. We got a new one. It's one of the ones that faces forwards. We got it in a pink color.

I then helped Seb in and he sat in his booster seat

I then helped Seb in and he sat in his booster seat. He knows how to buckle himself in so I shut the door and jumped in the drivers seat.

A FEW HOURS LATER
It's about 2 in the afternoon. We're obviously still at the daycare. "Hey. How you holding up?" Christine asked and I looked at her. "Uh alright. Why?" I asked and she looked at me sitting down in the chair I had by my desk.

"Aimee, I heard about your brother. I was waiting for you to say something to me or talk to me but you never did. And I know you're still upset being you're distancing yourself. You haven't talked to me or really anyone all day" she says and I shrugged.

"Sorry. I've been busy" I simply say and she looked at me. "Aimee, I'm here for you. And if you wanna take a few days off or anything you can" she says and I smiled.

"Thank you Christine but I can't. I really shouldn't take days off. It's fine" I say and she shook her head. "What?" I asked.

"There is something seriously wrong with you. I never met anyone who was so into working. Like you never take days off. The only time you took days off was for your honeymoon" she chuckled and I laughed. "Aimee I'm being serious. That was three years ago. Why don't you take a few days off? I'm not gonna get mad or anything" she suggested and I sighed.

"I just think that if I work it'll keep my mind off of things. If I just sit at home I think I'd just go crazy and just break down or something. Work keeps me going" I say, honestly and she nods understanding.

"I understand now. But Aimee if it gets too much please talk to me and we could work something out!" She says and I smiled. "Thank you" I say and she nods hugging me. I stayed till about 4 and then we left and just stayed at home for the night.
———————————————————————————
Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite chapter of "pregnant at 17" and why??

Do you like when I do these questions at the end of the chapters or should I stop?