CRAZY HORMONES

Aimee's POV
Today is Tuesday. Which means tomorrow is court for Jaxon. Right now I was just at the daycare talking to Christine and Jill while Adalynn and Sebastian played hide n seek. It was only 7:05 so there wasn't a lot of people here yet.

"Oh yeah. Tomorrow's court!!" Jill says happily and my eyes widened looking at Christine. I didn't tell her it was postponed for tomorrow.

"Court?" Christine asked looking at Jill. "For what?" She added looking back at me. "Sorry" Jill mouthed and I nod.

"My brothers court date got moved to tomorrow" I say drinking my coffee. "You're going, right? You didn't even tell me it was tomorrow" Christine says, sounding disappointed and I put my coffee down.

"I know and I'm sorry. I knew you would've made me take the day off and go so that's why I didn't tell you" I sat, being honest and she looked at me as the phone rings. "Here. Can you answer this" Christine says, grabbing the daycare phone and handing it to Miss. Jill. "Ooooo. Yay! You never let us answer the phones!" She says, excitedly and walked into the other room to answer the phone.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes at her dorkiness. "Aimee, why wouldn't you want to go? He's 17, he's scared and he's your brother. He needs all the support he can get!" Christine says and I just rubbed my head.

"I know Christine but I can't go! He told me a secret that I told Shawn and I betrayed him after I finally gained his trust! I just feel guilty and I'm sorry but I'm not going and that's final. He knows I'm supporting him!" I say, getting annoyed.

"It's the baby hormones that are talking but okay!" She mumbled walking away. "Excuse me?" I asked, hearing what she said. "Nothing" she says walking into the office.

"Here" Jill says, handing me the phone back. "Thanks" I say between gritted teeth and ripping the phone out of her hands. "Jeez. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry" Jill says, giving me a weird look.

"I'm sorry Jill" I say, looking to see a parent walk in. I got up and saw Christine walk out of the office. "I'll take her!" I snapped, and the parent looked at me. "Whatever" Christine says, shaking her head and walked into the office. I don't know why I'm so mad but whatever.

"Hey Liz!" I say, in a kiddie voice. After she says bye to her mom we bring her stuff to her classroom and put everything away and she joins Adalynn and Sebastian until the other staff gets here to take the kids into their rooms.

I checked off that Liz was here on the clipboard and then just went onto my computer. I looked as Christine walked passed me. "I'm just going to the bathroom. You gonna snap at me for going to pee too?" She says being a smartass and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Watch the kids please"I say to Jill, grabbing my cell phone and walked outside. I sat in the car and called Shawn.

"Hey baby. What's up?" He asked answering the phone and I sighed. "Why'd your dick have to get me pregnant again? Especially twins?!?!" I asked and he chuckled.

"Excuse me?" He laughed. "First of all it takes two to get pregnant" he says and I chuckled rolling my eyes to see Christine looking at me from the window.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, and I shook my head rubbing my head. "No. My hormones are literally so bad right now" I answered. "Trust me. I figured that out this morning when you got pissed at me for peeing and you wanted to cuddle. You wouldn't talk or touch me for the rest of the morning. I'm literally scared of you now" he laughed and I couldn't help but laugh.

He's right though. I did get mad at him because I wanted to cuddle and he had to pee.

"No but seriously Shawn. I keep snapping at Christine today over the stupidest things and I can't help myself. It just comes out and now I think she hates me" I say, wiping my tears away.