NAME DECISIONS

Aimee's POV
It's the next day. We had a big day today. It was currently five in the evening so Shawn is making u dinner. Anyways, today we spent the day fixing up the twins nursery. We even made a little nursery for Alexa in the guest house since she's temporarily living with us and I want her to feel at home.

We didn't go crazy with the nursery

We didn't go crazy with the nursery. We just painted it a cute teal color. Hung light pink curtains up. Hung green and pink decorations up for our girl and then blue decorations up for our boy. We put the cribs back to back. The girl crib was white with pink blankets and sheets and then the boy crib was the exact same but with blue blankets and sheets. We also had a huge white fuzzy rug in the middle of the room where the two cribs were.

And then of course we had the normal stuff. A recliner rocking chair, the baby's toys, car seats, stroller, and of course a changing table and the closet. It was super simple but also really really good.

Right now we were just sitting in the living room with Alexa. Adalynn, Sebastian, and Rosalie were just playing around in their playroom that was next to the living room.

We were just currently talking about what to name our twins. Alexa is the only one that knows we're having twins still. I'm surprised we left it a secret this long. Alexa already knows what she's naming her baby girl. She's naming her Lilian Faith which is such a cute name.

"Okay. So me and Shawn did come up with a few names. We wanted a name that kind of goes together with each other, you know what I mean?" I asked. "Let me hear them!" Alexa answered.

"We came up with Madison and Mason, Emma and Ethan, Taylor and Tyler, Jayda and Jayden, or Samuel and Sophia" Shawn answered. "Oh wow. I love all those names. That's gonna be a hard decision" Alexa laughed and we agreed with her. "If I'm being honest I actually really like Jayda and Jayden a lot!" She then added.

"Those are the names me and Shawn were leaning towards" I smiled. "What about this? Why don't you wait until the twins are born? You're due any day now and you have a few names picked out already. Why don't you wait until you give birth and see what the babies look like and go from there?" Alexa suggested and I looked at Shawn. "That's not a bad idea" he answered and Alexa smirked.

"Of course it's not a bad idea.  I came up with it" she says, flipping her hair dramatically and we all just laughed. "Hey mom, dad. Can I download TikTok on my phone?" Aleena asked, walking into the living room where we were sitting.

"Yeah of course" I smiled, and she sat next to me downloading tiktok. "Can you guys just not follow me yet" she asked and I just looked at her. "Just for now. I just want to make friends at school. If they see that Shawn is my dad or they see that you or Shawn are following me they'll just use me and act like my friend in order to get to Shawn" she answered. "We completely understand" Shawn smiled.

"I'll still give you my username and everything so you could still watch my videos. Just don't follow me just yet" she added and I nodded. She smiles and ran back upstairs. For the rest of the day we just relaxed.
————————————————————————————
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

1.) What did you think of the nursery?

2.) What did you think of the names they talked about? What's your favorite and why?

3.) What name do you think Aimee and Shawn will decide?