VISITING THE DAYCARE

Aimee's POV
It's been about a week since we got home. Alexa's parents are still here and they have been so helpful. They obviously been helping Alexa a lot but even me. They've been treating me like I'm their own daughter as well which means a lot and they've been treating all the kids as their own grandchildren.

Anyways, today the kids go back to school. I let them stay home for the week just to kind of get used to the new baby and everything. However, I made sure they did all their schoolwork that the teacher emailed to me so they don't fall behind. Shawn went back to work yesterday which was scary for me but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Aleena helped me out so much and so did Alexa's parents but today it'll mainly be myself but I got this. Alexa's parents are staying a little longer then expected but it's absolutely fine with us. We absolutely love having them and the kids love them too. Aleena comes into the living room where I was sitting and I smiled at her. "You look cute" I say and she smiles. "Thank you" she says.

She was wearing a fun cute red, pink, and white crop top with mom baggy jeans and her white Nike Air Force 1  as well

She was wearing a fun cute red, pink, and white crop top with mom baggy jeans and her white Nike Air Force 1  as well. She also had these tiny cute claw clips in her hair too.

"Sebastian is changing right now and I also got Adalynn changed as well" she says grabbing her book bag and I smiled. Sebastian comes running down the stairs with his book bag and I smiled. "We're gonna walk to the bus stop" Aleena smiled and I nod. Then they left as Adalynn walked down the stairs.

She was wearing a white off the shoulder shirt with flowers on it, with a pair of white shorts and a red belt with red sandals

She was wearing a white off the shoulder shirt with flowers on it, with a pair of white shorts and a red belt with red sandals. Aleena also brushed her hair and put a red headband on. "Wow. Sissy did a good job with your outfit today" I smiled. "I know" she says, spinning around and I chuckled. "Go grab your book bag" I say, and she runs off. The twins were already in their car seats.

Kinsley was wearing a white onesie that said "I'm the girl (yes we're twins)" with a red bow and she was also wearing zigzag lines tights too. Mason was also wearing a white onesie that says "I'm the boy (yes we're twins)" with black and white zigzag lines tights.

AT THE DAYCARE

AT THE DAYCARE

I pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car. I grabbed the twins first and sat both of the car seats on the side walk. I helped Adalynn out of her car seat and she stood next to me. Christine came out as I grabbed Adalynn's bag.

"MISS CHRISTINE" Adalynn yelled, running excitedly to Christine. "HEY!" Christine yelled, picking her up and spinning her. I smiled shutting my car door. "I'm gonna help mommy bring in the twins okay" she says, putting Adalynn down.

"Hey! We miss you literally so much" Christine says, hugging me. "I miss you guys too" I chuckled. She picks up Masons car seat. "Omg. They're literally so cute" Christine says, opening the door.

"Thank you" I say, walking in with Adalynn next to my side while I carried Kinsley's car seat in. "Is Alexa coming in with Rosalie?" Christine asked.

"I'm actually not sure. I could ask when I get home" I say, putting Kinsley on the table in the middle room. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna bring Adalynn to her classroom and I'll be back to talk" I smiled. I dropped Adalynn off to her classroom and gave the teacher her back. I also snuck in the baby room to see Jill.

"OMG MISS. AIMEE!!!!!!" Jill yelled, hugging me tightly. "I can't breathe" I laughed, pulling away. "How are you doing?" She asked, giving the kids their breakfast. "Im doing a lot better than expected. Im exhausted but I'm pushing through" I smiled.

"You look amazing" Jill says, and I smiled. "Thank you. Im gonna go talk to Christine now. I'll see you later" I say, hugging Jill. "Goodbye honey" she says. I smiled and walked back to Christine who was playing with the twins.

"What's their names?" Christine asked. "That's Kinsley and that's Mason" I smiled, pointing to them both. "You and Shawn make pretty adorable babies" Christine laughed. "How's Aleena doing?" She asked, giving me a chair to sit down.

"She's doing really good honestly. I'm so proud of her. She also called me and Shawn mom and dad so I think she's getting comfortable with us a lot" I say. "Omg. That's amazing" Christine says and I nod. "Yeah. She's been through so much so we've just been trying to help her as much as possible. When we first adopted Aleena, she was always getting into trouble. You remember how stressed out I was" I chuckled and Christine nods. "But she has grown so much and I'm just so proud of her. Im so grateful for her and shes amazing with all the kids. Her and Adalynn has this special sisterly bond now and she's just been so helpful with the twins" I continued and Christine smiled.

"I'm so proud of her. When we first met her I think we could all agree how stressful she was. But I never lost hope. I always believed there was good in her" Christine says and I smiled hugging her. "Oh yeah. A few days ago she did ask me if she could get a job or even just volunteer here" I say, pulling away. "Really?" She asked shocked and I nodded.

"We would love to have her here! Just tell her to come in whenever so we could get her situated. However, we won't be able to pay her because she's a minor. She's under 18 so she'll only be able to volunteer and she's not allowed to be left alone in the rooms, and cannot pick up the children. However, as soon she turns 18 we would obviously start paying her if she decides she wants to stay" Christine says and I smiled. "Perfect. Thank you so much! I'll let her know when she gets home" I say and Christine smiled. With that, I left with the twins.
————————————————————————————
IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE 😭