Baby Names

Aimee's POV
We were just chilling in our hospital room just talking to Alexa's parents. Me and Alexa just finished feeding our babies. It obviously took me a little longer because I had to feed not only one, but two babies. So I'm still getting used to feeding them. As of right now, I've only been feeding them one at a time. I want to try getting the hang of feeding them together. One on one side of my boob and the other on my other side. But we'll get there when we get there.

Anyways, me and Shawn just finished getting the twins dressed. Our baby girl was wearing a white onesie that said "little sister" with a pink hat and pink pants. Our boy was wearing a white onesie that said "little brother" with a blue hat and blue pants.

They looked super cute! Right now they were just sleeping in their crib thingy

They looked super cute! Right now they were just sleeping in their crib thingy. Alexa's mom was holding Lily. "So, did you let David know about Lilian?" Alexa's mom asked.

"I didn't want to but I did text him to let him know. All he said was 'cool' and that was it. If he doesn't want to be a part of his girls life than that's on him. I'm not gonna force him into doing anything" Alexa said, just shrugging it off.

There was a knock on the door and I looked at Shawn. It was his family. I take a deep breath while Shawn let them in. I tried avoiding eye contact with Aaliyah. "Hey! Are we having a party in here?!" Shawn's dad, Manuel, exclaimed dancing as he walked into the room. I just laughed while his dad and mom hugged me. "Congratulations!" They say, kissing my cheek and I smiled. "Congratulations" they say, hugging Alexa.

"Omg. Is this our grandson" they say, walking over to the baby crib and they looked at me. "Wait a minute. Are you babysitting someone's baby or something?" Shawn's mom, Karen, asked and me and Shawn laughed.

"No. We had twins. We kept it from everyone besides Alexa" I answered and they both cried. Manuel picked up our boy and he smiled with happy tears. "They're so perfect" Karen smiled, holding our baby girls hand. Aaliyah looked at our daughter and then back at me.

"You could hold her if you'd like" I say, and Shawn smiled. Aaliyah smiled, slowly picking up our daughter and sitting at the end of the hospital bed. After a few minutes everyone was doing their own thing. Shawn was talking to his parents, Alexa was talking to her parents.

Aaliyah moved closer to me while holding our baby girl. We're gonna reveal the names when my dad comes. Anyways, she moved closer to me and I looked at her. I glanced at Shawn, who was talking to his parents and was watching Aaliyah.

"Aimee, I know I really fucked up things with your brother and I honestly didn't mean to. I truly did love him but I never meant for any of this to go as far as it did. And I definitely didn't mean to treat you the way I did and I'm so sorry. I miss you more than anything and just miss watching the kids and being around them as well but I miss how close we used to be" she whispered. She had tears in her eyes but quickly wiped them away.

I gave her a slight smile and looked at her holding my daughter. "That means a lot to me Aaliyah. And even though I don't think I could ever forgive you for treating Jeremy the way you did, I'm willing to put the past behind us. And for your information, I miss you too" I say, and she smiled hugging me. I saw Shawn smile and wink at me.

"And just letting you know, I would NEVER keep your nieces and nephews from you. I'm not like that. If you ever wanna see the kids just text me or your brother no matter what happens. I would never keep my kids from their family unless you give me a reason to" I say, and she smiled.

There was a knock on the door and I assumed it was my dad. "Go take her and hide in the bathroom!" I smiled, and Aaliyah ran to the bathroom with my daughter while Shawn opened the door.

"MOMMY" Adalynn yelled, running to me. "Be careful with mommy, baby. She's still recovering" Shawn says, and Adalynn climbs on the bed and hugs me. "I assumed everyone wanted their usual from McDonald's so I just picked it up" my dad says, putting the bags on the counter with the food.

"Congratulations! Your daughter is precious" Jeremy smiled, hugging Alexa and kissing her on the cheek. I looked to see Aaliyah peek out of the bathroom and she looked jealous but stayed calm. He helps Rosalie on the bed and Rosalie checks out her new sister and then he comes over to me and hugs me.

"Omg. He's so cute!" Aleena says, looking at our son with Sebastian. "You could hold her if you'd like" I smiled and Karen handed over our son to Aleena. I looked to see Aaliyah peek out of the bathroom again and I nod my head telling her to come out.

Aleena was the first one who noticed Aaliyah. "Oh my god" she says, slowly and my dad looks. "Is this some type of a joke?" He says, grabbing my daughter from Aaliyah. "No" I laughed. "We had twins" Shawn says laughing as well.

"THERE'S TWO?!" Adalynn yelled, jumping up and down excitedly. "Be careful" I laughed, helping her get off the bed. I looked at Jeremy and he avoided Aaliyah. I'm just happy they're both being mature right now and not starting anything.

"I'm so proud of you guys" Jeremy says and me and Alexa both said "thank you".

We then introduced everyone to Alexa's parents. "I'm so sorry! If I knew you both were here I would've picked something up for you to eat!" My dad exclaimed, feeling guilty. "Don't worry about it! We actually ate before we came" Alexa's dad smiled.

"What are their names?" Sebastian asked. "You wanna tell them?" I asked, looking at Shawn. "No. You tell them" he smiled and I nodded looking at everyone.

"We decided on Kinsley Layne for our baby girl and Mason Alexander for our boy" I smiled and everyone smiled. "I love that name" everyone exclaimed.
———————————————————————————-
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

1.) What did you think of Aaliyah's apology?

2.) Do you think Aimee should've forgave her?

3.) Do you think Jeremy will be mad that Aimee forgave her? Why or why not?

4.) Do you think Jeremy will ever forgive Aaliyah? Why or why not?

5.) Do you think Jeremy will end up with Alexa or back with Aaliyah? Why?

6.) What did you think of the babies names?