DONE WITH YOU

Aimee's POV
It's been a few days since Aleena came home with us. It's been stressful. We couldn't go visit my brother Jaxon this weekend because we wanted to get Aleena situated.

She stayed in her room the entire weekend and barely spoke to me. She didn't say one word to Shawn either. She literally avoided him which I thought was strange.

The only time she'd really come out of her room was when we ate or she went to the bathroom. We did go shopping and I did make her come with us. I just really hope this blows over soon because I'm stressing so much. I'm trying to make her feel at home but everything I do, doesn't seem to be working.

Anyways, today's Monday. That means today is Aleena's first day of school which I was honestly nervous for. Shawn wanted to go to work late just to make sure I could handle three kids and get them to the daycare in time for the bus but I convinced him to go in on time. I usually get to the daycare around 6 but it's current 6:15. The kids were all ready which is all that matters.

The bus doesn't pick the kids up until 7 so we'll still make it on time. "WE'RE LEAVING! COME DOWN!" I yelled, from the bottom of the stairs and Aleena came down with her book bag that was obviously empty. It was a cute gray adidas backpack with peach colored lettering and stripes.

AT THE DAYCARE I walked into the daycare with all three kids and Christine walked up to us

AT THE DAYCARE
I walked into the daycare with all three kids and Christine walked up to us. "You must be Aleena! It's great to meet you" Christine says, putting her hand out to shake it.

"Yeah whatever" Aleena says, walking over to my desk and I chuckled signing Adalynn in. "Don't even bother with her" I rolled my eyes walking over to my desk while Christine took Adalynn into Miss. Nicole's classroom.

"I've had it with you Aleena. You better drop that fucking attitude" I whispered so no one else hears. "See if I fucking care" she says, aloud. My eyes widened and I looked at Christine. "I literally can't with her" I say, storming into Christine's office.

"What's going on?" She asked, following me. "Aleena. I can't take her attitude anymore and it's only been 3 days. I'm so stressed" I say. "She looks like a nice girl" she says and I give her a glare. "Okay. She does kind of seem a little rude" she added and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe she testing your patience. You mentioned that she's been abused and no one wouldn't take her in besides you and Shawn. Maybe she's testing you guys to see if you'd sent her away. I would give her a few more days. If she still gives you a an attitude or if she gets worst I would talk to her" she says and I smiled.

"Has anyone ever told you that you give good speeches and advice" I say and she smiled. "I get that a lot" she smiled. I smiled walking out. "Aimee, if you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to call me" Christine blurted out. "Thank you" I smiled, walking over to my desk. I didn't bother talking to Aleena so I just started some work on my computer.