HE CHEATED

Aimee's POV
It's been a few days since Aleena joined cheerleading and she's loving every minute of it and I'm just so happy she loves it. I'm also so happy how comfortable sees been with us and how well she's doing. I'm not as stressed as I used to be when we first adopted are.

We also had a doctors appointment yesterday. I'm exactly 33 weeks pregnant today. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by and how well I've been feeling, especially with twins. When I was pregnant with Adalynn, I felt miserable like all the time.

Anyways, today's Wednesday. I was just working and Shawn was at work as well. Sebastian and Aleena were obviously in school and Adalynn was in her classroom with Miss. Alexa and Mr. Matthew.

If you're wondering, Amelia still works here. She's in the pre-k room. In a matter of fact, it's almost her time to leave. It's 2:20; she normally leaves at 2:30. Speaking of the devil, here she comes.

"Hey girl hey" Amelia smiled, walking over to my desk with her lunch box and she sits next to my desk. "Hey! How were the kids?" I asked, taking a break from my computer. "They were actually really good today! How are you feeling?" She asked, talking about my pregnancy.

"I'm so tired. He was moving all over the place last night so I didn't get much sleep and my back is killing me. I'm so big! I feel like my belly is just gonna rip open" I laughed. "I know. You look way huger than I expected, not in a bad way!" She says. They still don't know I'm having twins and they think I'm only having a boy.

"Am I still picking Aleena up from school and taking her to cheer practice?" Amelia asked. They usually get out of school at 3. Sebastian usually stays after for basketball practice and Shawn will pick him up and I usually leave early to take Aleena and then come back for Adalynn to take her to gymnastics. However, Amelia volunteered to take Aleena which I'm so grateful for.

"Would you mind?" I asked. "Of course not!" Amelia exclaimed and I smiled. "I know it's a last minute but can you also bring Adalynn with you too? I know it's a bit early but the coach said she could go to practice earlier so she could do more things" I asked. "Of course Aimee! I would love to!" She smiled.

"Let me go get her car seat" I say, about to stand up. "Stop. I could do it. I know how to get the car seat in my car" she says and I smiled handing her my car keys. "It's locked" I say and she nods walking out. I stood up and walked over to Alexa's and Matthews class.

I was about to tell Alexa to get Adalynn ready but as soon as I walked over there I knew something was wrong. I looked at Alexa. She looked upset, like she was holding tears in all day. She wanted to cry so bad and I could see it on her face.

"Mr. Matthew, please get Adalynn ready. She's leaving in a few minutes!" I say and he nods. "Alexa, why don't you take a break and go to the bathroom?" I asked. "But I don't ne-" she started but she stopped as soon as she saw the death glare I was giving her.

"Okay" she mumbled, rushing out of the classroom and into the bathroom. You could even tell in her voice something was wrong. You know how when you're about to cry and you talk you could tell you're gonna cry? That was her. She was also acting weird all day and haven't been herself.

Anyways Amelia walked back in handing me my keys back. "Did you get the car seat in your car?" I asked, walking over to my desk so I could put my keys back in my drawer. "Yes. It was pretty easy" she says, grabbing Adalynn's bag from Mr. Matthew and Adalynn runs out of the classroom.

"MOMMY!!" She yelled, running to me excitedly. "Hey baby" I say, bending down hugging her. "You're gonna go to gymnastics, okay? Auntie Melie is gonna take you" I say. That's what she calls Amelia. It's so cute. "Okay. Bye mommy! I love you mommy!" She says, running to the door. "I love you too" I chuckled.