A/N

Hey!!!!!!

I know I literally post these kinda notes a lot on my other story "pregnant at 17" and they might be annoying but I literally love you guys to death. You mean the absolute world.

Like on pregnant at 17 I have over 174 thousand views and on this book I have almost 600 already and only have like 6 chapters up.

I just don't know how to show you guys how much I actually appreciate you. Like I'm legit crying right now because you all mean so so much to me!!

Like five or even 6 years ago I started writing with my cousin out of boredom and I never thought it would last this long. What am I saying? I never even thought I'd enjoy writing and that I would even get this far with 174 thousand views.

I love writing for you and you keep me going! Your comments, votes, and even messages all make me smile and I do look at EVERY single message and comment!

I feel like I don't tell you enough.

An I feel like I can't tell you enough how much I actually appreciate every single of you and how much I truly love you.

I love writing more and more everyday and I try my hardest to update as much as possible. Life has just been tough for me.

BUT............

I quit my job at the daycare I was currently working on and now I'm a full time nanny! Which means I will hopefully have more time to post and I could focus on my writing and stories a lot more!!!!!!!!

I also have about 3 chapters ready to be published so I'll post them probably some time this week!!