VACATION?!

Aimee's POV
I was just sitting in the living room talking to Shawn while Sebastian was in his room and Adalynn was playing with her toys in the living room.

It was about 6:30 at night. We finished eating dinner and we cleaned up. "I've been thinking and I was wondering if we should even go on vacation" Shawn says, and I quickly look at him.

"You don't wanna go?" I asked and he sighed. "It's not that I don't wanna go. I was so excited about this vacation but we have so much to do. We would be gone this week and then next week we would have to move into the new house and then it'll be thanksgiving. I just think it would be so stressful because we only have one week to pack but if we go on vacation we would only have two days to pack and it's a pain in the ass to move" he says and I sighed knowing he's right.

"I was just so excited about this vacation but you are right" I say and he smiled. "And we could reschedule this vacation for next month. Sometime before Christmas after we move" he suggested and I thought for a minute.

"Oh okay. So that means we'll have two vacations next month!!" I say excitedly and he looked at me confused. "Two?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah. We're going to Colorado to our cabin. That's our new family tradition" I say. "When?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know the exact date but my dad said it'll definitely be around Christmas. We would probably go like a day or two days before Christmas!" I say and he nods.

"Okay. Well why don't you think about and then let me know if you still wanna go this week or next month" he says and I smiled nodding.

I look over at Adalynn who starts singing "Senorita" by Shawn obviously.

"I love it when you call me Senorita" she sings, dancing with her baby doll. It was so cute how she says Senorita. "I think somebody's gonna take after her daddy when she gets older" I smiled, looking at Shawn. He smiled sitting next to me and puts a arm around me.

"I hope so but at the same time I don't want her to. If she wants to start a career singing or whatever I won't stop her. I'm just worried about the fame if she lands up succeeding. It is so rewarding and fun but it's so stressful. You can't go anywhere without someone noticing you. You have to pay attention to paparazzi cause they could be assholes and try to ruin your career, and it's also stressful when it comes to friends and family. You're so busy recording songs, going on tour, writing songs, practicing that it feels like you have no time for your family and friends. I sometimes feel like I don't spend enough time with you guys" he says and I gave him a look.

"Shawn, that's life. You're working and I'm working. Trust me. You're doing an amazing job. It's not like you're gone 24/7" I say and he smiled.

"I'm just being protective and I'm just worried about what she'll experience if she does become famous" he says and I smirked.

"Awwww. You're so protective. That turns me on" I smiled, running my fingers through his hair. "Daddy" I sexily added and he smiled.

"You know that turns me on when you call me that!!!!!" He blurted out, covering his 'friend' with a pillow. "I know" I smirked. "You're little friend better still be out when we go to bed. I have some fun plans for you tonight.....daddy" I say, purposely putting my hand on his boner.

Adalynn was focused on something else so she didn't pay attention to that.

"Adalynn!! Time for bed!!" Shawn says excitedly and I laughed smacking his arm. "Just be prepared. There's a costume involved, handcuffs, and some chocolate syrup" I smiled, licking my lips and his eyes widened.

"Stop!!!" He says, covering his ears and I smiled watching Adalynn continue to play. We just hung out for the rest of the day and then it was time for bed and yes, me and Shawn had some fun.
———————————————————————————
          QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

Do you think they should go on vacation or skip going? Why?

Do you think Adalynn will take after Shawn and start a career singing?

Do you think it would be good for her?

What was your favorite thing about this chapter? Why?