CAUGHT

Aimee's POV
It's been a few days since our baby shower. I'm at home with Alexa, Shawn, and my sister Amelia wanted to come over because she had off from work. So she's here too. Aleena and Sebastian went to school and Adalynn is at daycare.

Both me and Alexa are off from work because we're on maternity leave. Both of us could give birth at any second. If you recall, Alexa and I have the same due date. I haven't really talked to Shawn that much after that whole Amelia incident. I just can't believe that Amelia would actually do something like that to me. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Amelia had to go to the bathroom so she wasn't in the room with Shawn, Alexa, and I. I just looked at Shawn and shook my head. "What did I possibly do now Aimee?" He asked, getting frustrated.

"You know exactly what you did! You keep staring at her like you wanna rip her clothes off and you wanted to sit next to her" I say and he rolled his eyes. "I'll leave you two alone" Alexa says, walking out of the house.

"Yeah. I sat next to her because you won't sit next to me or even look at me. You haven't talked to me in days. You made me sleep on the couch for the past few days since your baby shower. And the only clothes I want to rip off is yours Aimee. It hurts me that you won't believe me. I swear to God I never did anything with Amelia or even tried to. I would never betray you or our family that way. I love you too much Aimee" he says and I rolled my eyes. Amelia comes down the stairs and we both got quiet.

"What we talking about?" She smiled. "Nothing. I have to pee" I say, walking into the bathroom. I heard them two talking but I couldn't make out what the were saying.

Shawn's POV
I just gave Amelia the death stare as she walked closer to me. "Get away from me Amelia" I say, backing up until she trapped me against the wall where I couldn't move. "Come on. You know you like it" she smirked, grabbing me 'down there'. She then forces herself on me and kissed me. I tried yelling but I couldn't get my lips away from hers. "STOP IT" I yelled, finally pushing away away.

"Come on babe. I never stopped loving you and I know for a fact that you're only with Aimee because we look alike. I know you still love me too" she says, unbuckling my pants.

"No Amelia. That's what you think. I love Aimee and I'm in love with her. I loved you but I wasn't in love with you. The main reason we used to be together was because I fell in love with Aimee. She was my best friend so I couldn't tell her how I really felt. So therefore, I was with you. I have a family. I'm not just gonna throw it all away. I love my family so damn much that it actually hurts. What would your nieces and nephews think if they found out you were trying to steal me from them and their mother. I'm sorry but no" I say, pushing her away.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Aimee yelled, walking into the room. Great. Here we go again. She's gonna try accusing me that I tried doing something with her sister again.

"Aimee!" Amelia jumped up. "Shawn tried getting into my pants. He tried getting with me" she lied and my eyes widened. "What th-" I started until Aimee cut me off. "Don't even Amelia. I saw everything" Aimee answered and Amelias eyes widened.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Amelia says, trying to play dumb. "You need to get out of my house. Now" Aimee says and Amelia rolled her eyes.
"Whatever" she says, and with that she walked out.

I looked at Shawn and then just looked down. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. "Excuse me. Did you say something?" Shawn asked and I looked at him. "I said I was sorry" I groaned. "I should've believed you but instead I didn't and I'm sorry" I say and he looked at me.

"It's okay. Thanks for the apology. I completely understand. You didn't want to think Amelia would do something like that so you didn't want to believe it. That's understandable. She is your own twin sister and family shouldn't betray each other like that" he says and I smiled. "It was still wrong of me but I'm glad you're not mad at me" I say hugging him.

"Holy Jesus Christ. The babies are like fighting or something in there. I can't wait till I'm not pregnant anymore" I laughed, sitting on the couch holding my stomach. We just relaxed most of the day.
————————————————————————————
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER
1.) How do you feel about Amelia trying to get into Shawn's pants?

2.) So you think Aimee did the right thing by kicking her out? What would you do? Why or why not?

3.) How did you feel about what Shawn said to Amelia? Telling her that he never really loved her? He just said that because he loved Aimee?

4.) How'd you feel about Amelia lying to Aimee?

5.) When do you think Aimee will give birth?