A GOOD DAY TURNED INTO A BAD DAY

Aimee's POV
I was just in the living room talking to Jeremy. He decided to come over and just hang with us for a little bit. It was about 12 in the afternoon. I just left the kids in their pjs because we aren't going anywhere.

Jeremy is also still dating Aaliyah. They have arguments here and there but they always work it out.

I smiled watching Sebastian play with Adalynn. It's Saturday so I didn't have work and there was no school. It's actually summer so Seb has off of school for a few months.

Shawn also had off of work which is nice because we could spend quality time together. His schedule is all over the place so it's kind of hard and then sometimes he'll go to the studio to record a song or whatever.

So when he does have off it's nice.

Shawn smiled sitting next to me on the couch. "Uncle Jer!!" Adalynn exclaimed grabbing Jeremys hands. She can't say Jeremys full name so she just says Jer which is so cute.

"Come pway with me!" She says in her cute voice and I smiled looking at Shawn. "I want another baby" I say, laying my head on his shoulders. "So let's have one" he says and I looked at him.

"You know I can't. Remember what the doctors said 3 years ago? I can't get pregnant anymore and we've been trying as well and nothing worked" I say, sighing.

"We could always adopt. We adopted Sebastian" he says and I shrugged. "I know. I just wanna experience the pregnancy again. The baby kicking for the first time etc" I say and he nods holding me close. "I know" he simply answered, kissing my head.

"Mommy! Look!" Adalynn laughed, pointing at Jeremy. He was wearing a princess crown and he was trying to get the princess dress on.

"Say you're silly uncle Jeremy!" I say and she giggles. "That's for girls Uncle Jeremy" Sebastian laughed. I couldn't help but giggle either. "You know, Jeremy will make a really good mommy some day" Shawn laughed.

I laughed looking at Jeremy who was struggling to put the dress on. I just chuckled and sat up. "Are you working tomorrow?" I asked looking at Shawn. "Yeah I am unfortunately" he says and I nod. "Okay. I guess maybe I'll invite aunt Tori over or go to my dads and take the kids swimming or something" I say.

"That would be smart. It's gonna be like 96 degrees out so pack lots of sunscreen" he chuckled and I nod smiling. "We go swim?!?!" Adalynn asked excitedly. "Yes. Tomorrow baby" I smiled, grabbing her and hugging her tightly.

"Ow mommy!" She giggled and I smiled. Jeremy finally gave up trying to put the dress on and took it off. "It's about time!" I laughed. "It's about time" he mimicked grabbing his phone that was ringing and he answered.

"Hey!" He says.

"WHAT?!?!" He yelled and I looked at him.

"Okay. I'll be right there!" Jeremy says hanging up quickly. "What was that about?" I asked looking at him. "It was dad. Jaxon is getting arrested!"
———————————————————————————
Question of the chapter:

Why do you think Jaxon is getting arrested?!