COMBINED SUPRISE BABY SHOWER

Aimee's POV
It's been a few weeks. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant which means any day I could have the twins. 37 weeks is considered full term for twins. I'm excited but really nervous. I just have a feeling in my gut that something is wrong and that something will be wrong with one of the twins. It's just a scary feeling.

Anyways, there's something strange going on. Today is Saturday. My dad took all the kids last night so they could spend the night there while I "rest" and "relax". They even took Rosalie....Alexa's daughter. Not gonna like...it was nice having a break and just having a girls night but I feel like something else is going on.

Shawn as been in and out. He's out right now and I don't even know where he is. Me and Alexa just finished getting ready. My dad wanted both of us to go to his house and dressed up. I just found that strange.

It was 12:45. We have to be there by 1 so we just finished getting ready and then we left.

Alexa was wearing this cute, pink and long off the shoulder dress. It was really cute and it looked amazing on her! She had her hair curled and had makeup too.

I was wearing this "reddish" color short dress with a matching floral cardigan

I was wearing this "reddish" color short dress with a matching floral cardigan. I also had my hair curled and makeup on as well.

AT MY DADS

AT MY DADS

After I turn my car off we both got out. "That's nice. Shawn's here and didn't even tell me" I say, looking at Shawn's car that was parked in the driveway. We walked in and we couldn't find anyone. I looked at Alexa confused.

"HELLO" I yelled.

Nothing.

"Maybe they're out in the backyard by the pool" I suggested and we both walked to the back. "SURPISE" a bunch of people yelled as we walked into the backyard. It startled both me and Alexa.

"What is this" I laughed, looking at all the decorations and hugged everyone. Christine and some of the other workers from the daycare also came. "It's a baby shower for you and Alexa" my dad smiled. Me and Alexa are like best friends now. I don't even say she's my best friend, I always say she's my sister and she's pretty much apart of this family now.