TOUR?!

Aimee's POV
"I was just curious if you talked to your wife about you leaving to go on tour next week for 6 months. We need an answer today" the manager says and I looked at Shawn who just walked in.

"What?" Shawn nervously asked, taking his jacket off. "When were you gonna tell me you're leaving me?" I asked and he looked confused. "It's your manager!" I say, throwing him his phone and he caught it with wide eyes. "Um I'll call you back in a little!" He says quickly hanging up.

"Aimee, just let me explain" he says and I chuckled. "EXPLAIN WHAT SHAWN?!?! YOU WERE PLANNING ON LEAVING ME FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS?!?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ON VACATION NEXT WEEK AND YOU'RE LITERALLY LEAVING ME FOR 6 MONTHS! THAT'S MOST OF THE PREGNANCY!" I yelled and he sighed.

"Aimee, calm down before you wake Adalynn up!" He says and I laughed rolling my eyes. "I can't believe you Shawn! Fine go. You could fucking go. I don't give a shit anymore" I say, as Adalynn walked in.

"Here. Come watch tv" I say, turning on paw patrol for her and she lays on the couch. "Aimee, can we please talk" Shawn begged. "There's nothing to talk about. Just leave me alone" I say, walking into the kitchen.

"Aimee, I wasn't planning on going. I was gonna talk to you about it" he says, following me. "WHEN?! YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE NEXT WEEK!" I yelled. "I JUST SAID BEFORE THAT I WASN'T PLANNING ON IT!" He yelled. "How long did you know about this tour?" I asked, and he did nothing.

"HOW LONG DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS TOUR?!?!" I yelled and he jumped. "3 months" he mumbled. "3 MONTHS?!?! YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS MONTH AND HAVEN'T SAID A WORD TO ME?!?!" I yelled. "You know. I'm not fighting with you. You wanna leave? Fine. Get the fuck out!" I say, throwing him his keys dangerously.

"Fine. Maybe I will!" He says, walking out and slamming the door. "Mommy" Adalynn cried and I walked into the living room. "Where's daddy going?" She asked and I faked a smile.

"Daddy is going out. It's okay" I say, and my phone rang. I sighed answering it. "Hey Christine" I smiled trying not to cry. "Hey. I just wanted to see how Adalynn is doing" she asked and I sniffled trying to keep the tears from coming. "She's not 100% better but she's definitely a lot better than yesterday" I say.

"Good. Are you okay? You sound upset and like you're going to cry" she asked. "I'm fine" I lied, faking a smile. "Aimee, please talk to me" she asked. "I'm fine. I have to go. Adalynn is calling me" I lied, hanging up and I just laid back watching Paw Patrol with Adalynn.

About an hour later there was a knock at the door. "Who can that be?" I asked, looking at Adalynn. "Can I have apple juice?" She asked. "Yeah. Hold on" I answered, getting up. I opened the door to see Alexa standing there. "Um hey? How'd you know where I live and why are you here" I laughed, letting her in.

"Christine told me where you lived and told me to check up on you. She said you seemed really upset and was worried about you" she says as I walked into the kitchen. "She has to stop worrying about me so much" I chuckled pouring Adalynn some apple juice in her pink Mickey Mouse cup and then I watered it down.

"Tell me about it" she laughed, as we walked into the living room. "Hello Adalynn" Alexa smiled. "Hey Miss. Lexa" she says forgetting the A. I smiled handing her the cup and she starts drinking it.

"So is everything okay?" She asked, as I sit in the recliner and she sits in the other recliner next to me. "Honestly, no. I'm just trying not to stress or be upset because of what I went through when I was pregnant with Adalynn" I say and she looked at me.

"What happened? Maybe if you talk about it it'll help" she says and I smiled nodding. "And before you start, just know that you could trust me with anything. I won't say boo to anyone" she added and I smiled.

"It's Shawn. I don't know if you know this but he's pretty much famous. He sings and write songs. He got a phone call earlier and I answered it cause he wasn't around. It was his manager. Shawn is suppose to leave this week to go on a tour for 6 freaking months. That's half of my pregnancy he'll be gone. I'll have two kids all by myself while I'm pregnant which is making me stress even more. We were supposed to leave for vacation on Sunday, we're suppose to move right before thanksgiving and I just can't do it all by myself. If it was for only a week I wouldn't have got mad and I would let him go. But he also knew for 3 months which made it even worst. He knew for 3 months and didn't even say boo to me about it" I say and her eyes widened.

"3 months?!?! If my husband didn't say anything to me for 3 months I would've murdered that shithole" she says and I couldn't help but laugh. "Where is he now?" She asked.

"I kicked him out" I smiled, with no emotions and she laughed. "Way to go girl. I kicked my husband out this morning too" she smiled high fiving me. I looked out the door and saw how windy and nasty it looked. And it was down pouring as well.

"Really? Why?" I laughed, looking back at her. "He was being a dumbass. We got into a fight and then he mentioned that he wish I wasn't pregnant because of how bad my hormones are" she answered.

"I would've slapped the shit out of him" I say and she chuckled agreeing with me. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. "Speaking of the devil" I say, answering it.

"What do you want Shawn" I answered with a nasty tone. "Just thought I would let you know that I kinda got into a car accident"
———————————————————————————
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

How would you react if you were in Aimee's shoes when she found out about the tour? Why?

Do you think Shawn should go on the tour? Why or why not?

Do you think Aimee should've reacted the way she did?

How do you feel about Christine sending Alexa to Aimee?

Do you think Alexa and Aimee should become best friends?

How do you feel about Shawn getting into an accident? Do you think he was the one who caused it or was it someone else?

Let's find out next on Married at 19