CHEATERS

Aimee's POV
"She made the first move on me. I was upset because me and my girlfriend had broken up and she was there for me and then kissed me and we hooked up" he says and I just couldn't believe any of the words that came out of this boys mouth. I just knew I had to keep calm because he was finally opening up to me.

"Jaxon this is so bad! This is our brothers girlfriend we're talking about. A girl Jeremy is deeply in love with! I understand she made the move on you but you could've stopped it!" I say and he was crying at this point.

"I know Aimee but before Aaliyah found me I was close to thinking about killing myself. I was just hurting and wasn't in my right state of mind. I was afraid if I did stop it then I would've done something. Aaliyah got my mind off of things. If I could take it back I would. I regret it" he says and I rubbed my head.

"But Jaxon. You just said you were in love with her. You know how hard it'll be to see her and Jeremy and hurt even more?" I say and he nods wiping his tears away.

"I know. Just please don't tell anyone. I don't want Jeremy hating me too" he says. "Too? Jaxon, no one hates you" I say and he just balled his eyes. "I feel like everyone hates me tho. Especially after I got myself locked up" he says and I frowned hugging him. I was about to say something but the guard came over.

"Excuse me but you're not allowed to hug or touch each other" he says and I chuckled. "You're kidding right? These are freaking kids in here and you're telling them they can't hug their parents or siblings?!?! Like look at my brother. His mental health is not good right now so I'll be there to comfort him!! These are teenagers and young children! They're troubled kids. Not fucking criminals" I say. I was kinda pissed.

"Don't talk to me like that or you'll get kicked out" the guard smirked. "Listen honey boo boo. I'll talk to you however I want. If I wanna yell at you I will. If I wanna curse you out I will. I'm an adult so I'll do whatever the fuck I want. What? You gonna arrest me?" I laughed and everyone in the room applaud me.

"Leave it up to my sister to stand up for us" Jaxon smiled. I looked next to me and saw the guy David I met last time I was here. "This is my nephew Josh" he says pointing to his nephew. I stood up and looked at the guard. "Now look. I'm gonna be polite and shake this boys hand" I say, shaking Josh's hand.

"Smartass" the guard mumbled. "That was amazing. You standing up to the guard" Josh smiled and I smiled back. "I'm hoping you're keeping my brother out of trouble" I laughed, sitting back in front of Jaxon. "Trust me. I am" Josh smiled and I smiled focusing my attention back onto Jaxon.

"Do you know what's gonna happen? Like if you're being released or anything" I asked and Jaxon shrugged. "I honestly have no idea. We apparently have court on Wednesday. I'm praying they're gonna release me but I honestly don't think they will. At least not yet" he answered and I nod.

"We'll just keep up the good work and behaving than maybe they'll consider it" I say and he nods agreeing with me. "How's Adalynn and Seb?" He asked and I smiled. "Good. Driving us insane as usual though" I chuckled.

"I would bring them to see you but I don't feel comfortable bringing them to a place that's pretty much like a prison" I say and he nods. "I know. I understand" he says and I smiled. After about 5 minutes of talking about life it was time to leave. After I left I just went home and relaxed for the night.
———————————————————————————
           QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

How do you feel about Aaliyah cheating?

Do you think Jaxon and Aaliyah should be together or Aaliyah and Jeremy?

How do you think Jeremy will react?

Do you think Aimee should tell Jeremy?

Should she confront Aaliyah?