SEX OF THE BABIES

Aimee's POV
"That's a boy and that's a girl" she says, pointing to baby a and baby b. "Omg. We're having both!" I say, tears slipping down my face. "This is gonna be our first time actually raising a boy" I smiled. "Really? I thought you had a son" the doctor says, wiping the gel off my stomach.

"Yes but we adopted him when he was 3. We never actually gave birth to him so we don't know how baby boys are when they're babies, you know what I mean?" I chuckled. "I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm sure you'll do amazing!" She says.

"Okay. You're good to go! The babies look completely healthy so keep doing what you're doing and I will see you in a month!" She says walking out, and I smiled getting off the chair. I pulled my shirt down and Shawn hands me my phone and kisses me on the lips.

"I love you" he simply said, and I smiled saying it back. As we walked out I dialed the daycares phone and called it. On the first ring, Christine answered. "Rainbow Children, how can we help you?" She asked.

"Hey Christine! It's Aimee!" I say, as we walked out of the doctors. "Oh hey Aimee. How'd the doctors go!" She asked. "Pretty good and before you ask. I'll tell you the gender tomorrow when I go back to work. I just wanted to see how Adalynn was doing" I asked.

"She's doing pretty good. She's with Miss. Nicole's class right now. Shortly after you left she calmed down and started playing" she answered and I smiled. "Okay. Since she's doing alright I'm gonna go home and get some rest before I pick her up. Call me if you need anything" I say. "Of course! Bye!" She says and I hung up getting in the car.

BACK AT HOME

It's been an hour since me and Shawn have been home. We just pretty much laid in bed, cuddled, and just watched Pretty Little Liars. I fell asleep for an hour so Shawn turned something else on so I wouldn't miss anything. Isnt he the sweetest?

"How'd you sleep baby?" He says, pulling me closer. "Honestly really good. Even though it was only for an hour, I needed that nap" I answered getting up. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna get a water bottle" I say, walking out.

"I'll come" he says, following me. "What should we make for dinner tonight?" He asked, and I shrugged. "I was thinking maybe tacos" I say, grabbing a water bottle. "That sounds good!" He smiled, getting the ingredients out. The doorbell rang and I looked at Shawn. "I'll get it!" I smiled, walking into the hallway. I opened the front door and my eyes widened. "Uhhhh Shawn, there are two cops here"
——————————————————————————-
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

1) who else watches Pretty Little Liars?!

2) how do you feel about the sex of Aimee's babies?

3) what did you want Aimee and Shawn to have? Why?

4) why do you think there are two cops standing at Aimee's front door?