GYMNASTICS?!

Aimee's POV
Me and Shawn were just in the living room talking. The kids were just in the living room with us playing together. "Oh. Guess what Adalynn told me last night when you were with Jaxon!" Shawn says and I looked at him.

"That she wants to do Gymnastics. Apparently at the daycare another kid was telling her about it and showed her different tricks that she does" he says and I chuckled. "Wait what?" I asked, looking at Adalynn shocked.

"Can she even sign up? She's not to young?" I asked and he shrugged. "I'm sure we could sign her up" he says and I smiled. "I could kinda see her doing gymnastics now" I say, looking at her.

"If you want on my way home tomorrow from work I could stop by the gymnastics place cause I'll pass it anyways and question them about it" he suggested and I nod. "Yes! I think it'll kinda be fun for Adalynn and she'll meet new people and maybe even grow to love it" I smiled and Shawn agreed with me.

I looked at Adalynn and couldn't help but smile. "We might have a little gymnast in our house" I say excitedly. Shawn smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna make lunch for the kids" I say, getting up but I immediately sat back down. "Woah" I say holding my head.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked rubbing my back. "Nothing. I just got really dizzy. I probably just got up too fast" I answered looking at him. He sighs getting up. "I'll make lunch but are you sure you just got up too fast. You haven't been feeling good lately. You've been feeling nauseous and now you're getting dizzy. I think we should get you checked out babe" he says walking into the kitchen.

"No. I'm fine! If it happens again I'll go" I say and he sighs just saying okay. "Mommy!" Adalynn smiled, running in between my legs. "Hey baby" I smiled, lifting her up and putting her in my lap.

"I wanna see Christine!!!!" She says excitedly and I laughed. "You'll see her tomorrow when we go to school" I say putting her down. She loves Christine. They have this thing where when I first drop her off she'll go in Christine's office and have snuggle time. Sometimes Christine will just randomly take her out of her classroom and just play with Adalynn in her office. It's kinda nice.

And I love the bond they have. Adalynn literally has the time of her life when she's with Christine. They'll literally just run around the entire building chasing each other. It's honestly the cutest thing ever.

"Where's daddy?" Sebastian asked and I smiled. "He's in the kitchen making lunch.  Why don't you see if he needs any help" I suggested and he nods walking off. I just sit there and watch Adalynn play. We just hung out at home for the day.
———————————————————————————
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER

Do you think they should sign Adalynn up for Gymnastics? If yes or no, why?

Sorry for the boring chapter! It'll get better. I promise!