CAR ACCIDENT?!

Aimee's POV
"Just thought I would let you know that I kinda got into a car accident" he says and my eyes widened. "WHAT?!" I yelled, panicking.

"Don't worry. I'm not hurt. The guy behind was intoxicated and was drunk. My car is in horrible condition and cannot be driven anymore. I'm luckily okay. The guy that caused this was transported to a hospital and then the cops will be taking him into custody for being under the influence. I'm fine. I just have a scrape on my face, my knee, and my head hurts a little" he answered and a tear slipped down my face.

"Omg. I'll pick you up!" I say about to hang up. "No don't worry about it. I already called your brother. Jeremy is picking me up and then I'm going to my parents house" he says and I sighed.

"Please come home" I asked wiping the tears away. "You sure? You kicked me out" he says, chuckling and I laughed. "I'm sure. Just come home" I say, hanging up and I looked at Alexa.

I explained everything to her and she was amazing. She calmed me down. I smiled and thanked her. I then looked at her. "Can I tell you something?" I asked and she smiled. "Of course. Anything" she says.

"Just promise me you won't say a word to anyone!" I say and she nods smiling. "You know how my baby bump already looks big?" I asked and she nods. "That's kinda because I'm having twins" I answered and her eyes widened. "OMG!!!!!!" She yelled, hugging me.

"Congratulations!" She says pulling away. "That felt so good to tell someone else" I chuckled. "No one else knows?" She asked. "Nope. Just me and Shawn. My family don't even know" I answered. "Ooooo. I feel special!" She smiled as her phone rings.

While she takes her call I look at Adalynn to see that she fell asleep on the couch. I smiled turning the tv off. I covered her with her blanket and grabbed her empty juice cup. I go in the kitchen and put it in the sink.

"I have to head out. The daycare is closing early because of the weather so I have to help Christine and pick my kids up!" Alexa says, grabbing her keys.

"Okay. Thank you for everything. I actually had fun hanging with someone else that isn't family" I chuckled. "Anytime. I had an awesome time. I hope this could turn into a friendship thing. I just hope it doesn't interfere with work cause you're my boss" she says.

"Well I would hope we're already friends if I told you I'm having twins" I laughed. "Goodbye" she chuckled, hugging me and with that she left.

After about an hour, Shawn walked into the apartment. I quickly got up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry" I cried and he held me. "I'm so lucky you're still alive. That could've been so much worst and I would've blamed myself" I cried and he pulled away.

"It's not your fault" he said and I looked at him. "Yes it is Shawn. I'm the one that kicked you out of the house. I shouldn't have kicked you out, especially in this weather" I say, and we walked into the living room.

"Aimee, don't blame yourself. Even if we didn't have a fight I would've left anyways. I was planning on going to the store to pick up a few things that we might need for vacation" he says and I nod.

"I'm so sorry I acted the way I did. I understand it's part of your job. I just panicked cause I would be alone for half of my pregnancy with two kids" I say and he looks at me.

"I know but I was also in the wrong. I should've told you about it but instead I kept it a secret for 3 months. So you had the right to react the way you did" he says and I chuckled.

"You should go on tour. I won't get upset with you" I say and he laughed. "Aimee, you really thought I was gonna go on tour? We experienced such a bad pregnancy with Adalynn so I wanna try making this pregnancy the best pregnancy as possible" he says and I smiled kissing him.

"I love you" I say and he smiled. "How is she doing?" He asked, looking at Adalynn who was sleeping. "She's still not herself but she's a lot better than yesterday. Oh by the way, I kinda told Alexa that we were having twins. She won't say anything though!" I say.

"Alexa? From your job? I didn't realize you two were so close" he says, kicking his recliner back. "We're just starting to get close. She actually just left. She came to check on me and she's also having another baby as well" I answered and he smiled.

"That's awesome Aimee. I think it would be good for you to have a friend. Someone you could hang out with and actually have a break from the kids" he says and I smiled and just laid back relaxing and we just sat there talking.
———————————————————————————
QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER

Do you think Aimee should've forgiven Shawn for not telling her about the tour?

How do you feel about Aimee telling Alexa about the twins?

Do you trust Alexa.

Even if we don't know Alexa that well yet, what's your favorite thing about her so far?

Do you think Aimee's and Alexa's friendship will interfere with work?

Do you think Aimee should blame herself for Shawn getting into the accident? She did kick him out after all.

Do you think Shawn should go on tour? Why or why not?

What's your favorite thing about Shawn and Aimee's relationship?

Until next time on 'Married at 19'

I've been doing so good updating more often!! I'm gonna try writing a few chapters tomorrow and try to update tomorrow night again and probably more on the weekend too!

Hope you enjoyed :)