Dangerous Games

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Every wise hero realises that dreams come with price tags that have nothing to do with money. If heroic dreams were easy, if capes were free, everyone would have one and this world would be better already.

Did I sound too wise? Sike... 

I was just sleeping in the couch of The house of cards before the ring bells again and Really saw a terrific dream about me being a super hero and saving the world. I was flying so high I could even see my house! ... It was Awesome! 

My eyes were hell closed as I was trying to enjoy these last minutes of freedom before the second hour of torture and lesson start. I was still a little irritated about what happened with that brat in my class. 

I needed to forget it by taking a really peaceful nap. Someone had different plans for me though. Suddenly, I felt something weird literally tickling my nose. I scratched it in my sleep not even knowing what this thing is.

I sneezed but felt better afterwards. 

I thought I was fine but after a couple of minutes that thing started tickling my nose again. Was it dust? I was too weak to open my eyes for this. I kept them close and tried to keep this annoying feeling in my brain. I couldn't restrain a second sneeze from getting out. 

Jk: Bless you... 

T: Thanks

I whispered in my sleep. Then the realization hit me.

I heard a tiny little voice that brought me back from the dreamy word I was in. I slowly opened my one eye so clueless of what was happening. I spotted Jungkook being pretty close to me with a feather. I closed my eye once again and attempted to rest. 

WAIT, WHAT? 

I opened both of my eyes, furious, hoping I was mistaken or something, yet Jungkook had the audacity not to actually be an illusion. 

T: What the hell are you doing? 

Jk: I can explain! 

T: Can you explain while running for your life? 

Jk: I-I will try!?

T: One, two, Three-

Jungkook started running around the room like a marathon athlete. He was going in each room of our small given area like a crazy person. 

The main door swung open only to reveal Yoongi with some paper bags on his hands. He was dressed up pretty nicely today.

Yoongi: Um... Why is Jungkook running? 

 Why is Jungkook running?