Liking the bad boy

Y/n's pov:

I still can't believe what happened. What happened in between me and Taehyung... is still too perplexing, confusing. A pill way too hard for me to swallow. Maybe even impossible. In the thought we used to be enemies it only makes it harder for me.

I was walking my way home but my mind was running towards the opposite direction.... to where he was.

Far away from here.

Am I going crazy? So this is how it feels when you like somebody? Or is it something different than this? How am I supposed to know when Its the first time I experience something so powerful. I think I am going crazy.

I stood right in front the facade of my house and inhaled deeply. I swerved my head towards the direction I came from. Should I go back? Tsk Tsk What am I even saying. Am I crazy? I brushed off every little thought that had to do with Kim Taehyung and walked down the stone made path, leading to my front door.

I invaded and slowly closed the door on my way in. I took my boots off right next of the carpet but when I was prepared to walk closer to the stairs my annoying brother suddenly appeared.

 I took my boots off right next of the carpet but when I was prepared to walk closer to the stairs my annoying brother suddenly appeared

Namjoon: Ahem...

He "cleared" his throat really scornfully. Wow! I decided to ignore him while taking my jacket off but he didn't seem to give up.

Namjoon: I said Ahem...

Y/n: instead of Aheming me Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?

Namjoon: Watch your tongue Missy... You should already know what's wrong...

Y/n: I really have no idea Whats wrong this time... I am not even late...

I stared at the watch on my hands. I am home before the curfew so What's wrong? What did I even do that got him that mad? Did I put my eyeball at his plant? Oh wait, That's his privilege.

Namjoon: Where were you?

Y/n: Out...

Namjoon: Out WHERE? The whole freaking Korea is OUT...

Y/n: You know... at... places...

Namjoon: At places... Aha...

He crossed his arms pretty suspicious over everything I say. I mean I get the reason behind this but I am not obliged to answer to his questions. He is not my father.

Y/n: Yeah places...

Namjoon: Mmhm... With who? Oh let me guess? People...

Y/n: Exactly...

N: Do you think I am dumb?

Y/n: Are you gonna get hurt If I answer...?

He gasped probably because of my audacity. I mean usually I would try to fight the urge to talk back at him and be mean but today... I was just to sensitive.